“good food, but so-so service”
Review of Pancho's - CLOSED

Pancho's
Cuisines: Mexican
Jacksonville, Florida
“good food, but so-so service”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Happy hour is buy one get one. But if there's two of you, both of you have to bogo! I can't buy one and let my friend drink the other. I have to drink two and she has to drink two. Little odd to me, but whatever, still a free drink. And my margarita's salted rims consisted of about 4 grains of salt. The food is good though. Enchilada, taco, fajita, mexican pizza were all really good. But we felt rushed as we sat talking and the waitress ran back over and started to quickly box our food for us without even saying anything because we weren't doing it.....

• Visited July 2012

North Miami, Florida
“ALWAYS BETTER THAN GOOD”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Back again to Panchos. As usual, we sat outside and the service was great. My wife and I had beef fajitas ($13.95) and they were very good. Our friend had beef and chicken tacos ($11.99) which she said were excellent. Everything was cooked right and the portions were large. Always plenty of chips and salsa. We are looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited June 2012
Weston, Florida
“wow! wasnt expecting this..”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I walked into the restaurant merely because I had met someone who worked there and was being cordial in grabbing a bite to eat there. By far, the BEST Mexican food I have ever had,.

Ingredients were fresh, best salsa I've ever had. Guacamole had to have been cut fresh and softened in the kitchen, no packaged food here. Restaurant was very clean, no crumbs laying around, no dirty walls.
Servers were very friendly and attentive.
AND THE PRICES WERE UNBELIEVABLE!! wE ARE SOLD, ITS NOW OUR FAVORITE Mexican restaurant in Florida, knocking my "old" favorite Mexican food restaurant to second place after 33 years.

• Visited June 2012
Delta, BC, Canada
“Great restaurant close to Sleep Inn”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

After a full day of flying, we ate a late supper at Pancho's after checking in at Sleep Inn. My expectations were low but was wonderfully surprised the food was fresh and delicious.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank ChiLuvsToTrav
Tampa, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

awesome food, reasonably priced, good service...would go again if in area

Visited May 2012