“wow! wasnt expecting this..”
Review of Pancho's - CLOSED

Pancho's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I walked into the restaurant merely because I had met someone who worked there and was being cordial in grabbing a bite to eat there. By far, the BEST Mexican food I have ever had,.

Ingredients were fresh, best salsa I've ever had. Guacamole had to have been cut fresh and softened in the kitchen, no packaged food here. Restaurant was very clean, no crumbs laying around, no dirty walls.
Servers were very friendly and attentive.
AND THE PRICES WERE UNBELIEVABLE!! wE ARE SOLD, ITS NOW OUR FAVORITE Mexican restaurant in Florida, knocking my "old" favorite Mexican food restaurant to second place after 33 years.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

After a full day of flying, we ate a late supper at Pancho's after checking in at Sleep Inn. My expectations were low but was wonderfully surprised the food was fresh and delicious.

1  Thank ChiLuvsToTrav
Reviewed May 18, 2012

awesome food, reasonably priced, good service...would go again if in area

1  Thank sandpipersally
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Yes, there are cheaper places to eat but I am willing to pay for food I enjoy eating and I have not been disappointed here. I cannot rate the whole menu, only what I have personally tried. Since we live in Miami-Dade, we are not regulars at Panchos. We have a friend who comes to town and stays on Sheridan St. so it is a reason to come up. The roast pork with black beans, rice and yuca was as good as I have had in a "Cuban" restaurant in Miami. The other 2 dishes were also excellent. The fact that people can sit outside with their pets is a great plus. We will be back.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

I rarely write reviews but had to worn. I am a cook and have been trained in a 5 star kitchen and have worked at dive beach bars, and that's what this place is, but it's cleverly disguised with great ratings and in a strip mall. Our waitress was great in contrast. I had the fish tacos frozen tilapia, I should have known better, and no lime. All around bad. My buddy had a pork dish nothing to write about. Overall way to expensive and bad Mexican food. And I love Mexican food booh