“Real family Italian style!!!”

Conca D'oro Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #26 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great pasta sauces, amazing pizza and home-made mozzarella. Great service and the best Italian food in south florida. Definitely worth a visit!!! Very reasonably priced

There are newer reviews for Conca D'oro Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We used to eat at the Conca D'oro downtown frequently and were happy at least we could order out from this little take out version of what we used to have but it wasn't as good when we got it. We got a large pepperoni pizza and a house salad for two. The salad was very large and everything was basic but fine. The pizza was good too but nothing special and not as good as the ones we were used to picking up at the other location or getting at two other locations where we get pizza in Hollywood. There was nothing wrong just nothing great- a little greasy, a little expensive. Average this time. Maybe they had an off night because others raved...

1  Thank anoasis
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am from New York City and I love pizza when it is made correctly. I frequently order from Conca D'oro because their pizza has always been good. However, last night I ordered a pie for delivery and this time it seemed the pizza was made a little different -- even better! Last year I visited Rome and I have been raving about the pizza there. The pizza last night had a perfect crust. I was able to eat it with a knife and fork as many do in Italy. As long as Conca D'oro's pizza is this good I will not go anywhere else and I will spread the word about the best pizza in South Florida!

2  Thank howardel
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We use to frequent this place regularly but after they shut down their location I downtown Hollywoos the prices got jacked up a lot and there pizza sizes got smaller. It's good food but very expensive for what you get. Overall ok. Just something we had to cut out of our weekly visits because the prices got too high. I would rather go somewhere else if I am going to pay that much.

2  Thank kimberlya15
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had delicious pizza here on our last night in Florida. The sauce was yummy and the cheese was stringy! I wish we had pizza like this in Ohio!

1  Thank HappyTraveler123452