I stay at a lot of Marriott properties and normally find the Springhill Suites brand very comfortable. This one is like staying in a very cheap motel. The air conditioner did not work well and actually vibrated as it cycled on and off. The bed actually creaked like an old wooden bed when you got in it and was extremely uncomfortable. The TV was actually around the corner from the desk, which I have never seen in a hotel. The free breakfast was normal, but I did have to ask for yogurt and cream cheese, which were not stocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites