The hotel is very close to the heavy trafficated Highway 95. Our room was located against the highway, so we had a bit of road noise all the time. We stayed 5 nights, and there's a lot to see and do in Fort Lauderdale so it's also good to be close to the main roads.
The room was clean and nice, even though it was small for my family, which consists of 5 people. I would definitely ask for a room at a different direction next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites