The lobby was very nice and the staff was really really excellent
The room was a bit dated, clean but the furniture, cabinetry and appliances all needed upgrades
The door on the frig cabinet was falling off and the couch in the sitting room was old and super uncomfortable
Plastic cups instead of glass? No class.
My view of the interstate really close was a bit noisy
I think for around the same money or just a bit more you could do better
But we enjoyed our shart stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites