1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2012

There was a bellman desk but nobody cared to help me with my luggage. I had to drag my luggage all the way to our room. The rooms were clean. This is the first airport area hotel I ever stayed in that charged $15 for parking. The staff at the front desk were rude.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank subbulu
Gerry M, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the service issues you experienced. I would love the opportunity to address these concerns further with you to understand more about your service concerns. Please contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed at this hotel the day after our Caribbean Cruise and have nothing really major to complain about!!! First off, the staff was very friendly and the lobby was beautiful. The pool area is very spacious and during our one night stay, there was plenty of chairs to relax on.

Let me make sure I let you all in on the facts, this hotel main purpose is to provide shelter for cruise and airline passengers. There are no restaurants within walking distance nor any type of store. If you are renting a car, you can easily go anyplace you like.

The gift shop had very old souvenirs and was not impressive at all, however the lady who worked there was very accomodating.

The inside of our room was comfortable, however the hotel could use a little sprucing up. The check-in and check-out process was smooth and the complimentary airport shuttle was a welcomed surprise. The business center had state of the art equipment and touch screen monitors, so my son enjoyed that very much.

Overall I would definitely stay here again if I am only seeking over night accomodations for a cruise or something like that. If you are looking to venture out and walk to some sort of shopping or dining, then this hotel would not fit your needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank TRGLASS
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was given breakfast by a front desk attendant because of having a awful arrival. Everything that could go wrong seemed like it did. A very kind front desk attendant offered me breakfast throughout my stay. The voucher read: Expires 8-9. I checked in on the 6th of Sept. Not noticing that the dates were a little off when I went down for breakfast the next morning. You would think that because of the dates that it was an error meaning 9-9 because of my check out date. They made me feel like I was trying to get away with something. It was an inconvenience and an embarrassment. "How dare he try to get away with a 16 dollar meal." Not a great way to start your day or your stay. I would've checked out had I not want to go through that hassle and the damage was done.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Anthony B
Gerry M, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The best thing about this hotel is that its close to the airport and they have free shuttle service to and from. That being said, this hotel is in need of some upgrades. The rooms are clean and are a pretty good size but you can tell they've definitely had their share of wear and tear. The lobby and downstairs restaurant seemed to be in pretty good shape and were definitely pleasing to the eye. The staff was great help as well. I had some packages delivered to the hotel prior to my arrival and I had no problems with my packages being received and delivered to me. Not the greatest hotel for a long-term stay but definitely good enough for a short stay and proximity to the ports.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank bahamalady
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our ship was later coming in after Hurricane Isaac hit and we missed our flight. Booked this hotel while on ship without checking TA. I was pleasantly surprised, we were greeted at check in with a smile. The room 507 was pleasant, the side chair could use a cleaning, had some soil spots on the arms. The only problem I encountered was at guest services, I ask the young man 'who did food deliveries to the hotel' and he appeared not to understand me and seemed a bit rushed and flustered. So I made a comment to him not to let the stress get to him and he made a smart comment back. He later supplied me with a menu to a china restaurant. I attributed his attitude to a lack of customer service skills in a high demand job. Other than this I had a pleasant stay. I would book this hotel again. My suggestion to management they need to work with their young employee on how to work with customers while multitasking.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple