1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The best thing about this hotel is that its close to the airport and they have free shuttle service to and from. That being said, this hotel is in need of some upgrades. The rooms are clean and are a pretty good size but you can tell they've definitely had their share of wear and tear. The lobby and downstairs restaurant seemed to be in pretty good shape and were definitely pleasing to the eye. The staff was great help as well. I had some packages delivered to the hotel prior to my arrival and I had no problems with my packages being received and delivered to me. Not the greatest hotel for a long-term stay but definitely good enough for a short stay and proximity to the ports.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank bahamalady
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our ship was later coming in after Hurricane Isaac hit and we missed our flight. Booked this hotel while on ship without checking TA. I was pleasantly surprised, we were greeted at check in with a smile. The room 507 was pleasant, the side chair could use a cleaning, had some soil spots on the arms. The only problem I encountered was at guest services, I ask the young man 'who did food deliveries to the hotel' and he appeared not to understand me and seemed a bit rushed and flustered. So I made a comment to him not to let the stress get to him and he made a smart comment back. He later supplied me with a menu to a china restaurant. I attributed his attitude to a lack of customer service skills in a high demand job. Other than this I had a pleasant stay. I would book this hotel again. My suggestion to management they need to work with their young employee on how to work with customers while multitasking.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank johnlh
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great hotel and I would have rated it five stars but I made my reservation with the understanding the breakfast was complimentary, but rather it was $15 extra apiece. However, this is a modern and very clean hotel and we were completely satisfied. Of special note the guys in Guest Services were outstanding, especially Wil, Dennis and Oscar. One other member of GS was also wonderful but we didn't get his name (he drove the shuttle on the night of Aug 30 and has been working for Guest Services here for three years). Way to go guys....and thanks for toting us back and forth to Dockers!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank TNBOY
Reviewed August 30, 2012

As meeting planner I can say that Esther is one of the best and efficient sales manager I have been working with, very professional, always ready with an answer and a solution. She knows her job and her property and she is always there to assist what ever is your need.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DMERoberto
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Dinner from the Grill was good. Waitress Nohemy Short was excellent in Customer service, very Friendly and efficient.

Room had water leaking from toilet. Overall hotel is clean however appears in need of refurbishing inside and out.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business