1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Dinner from the Grill was good. Waitress Nohemy Short was excellent in Customer service, very Friendly and efficient.

Room had water leaking from toilet. Overall hotel is clean however appears in need of refurbishing inside and out.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were literally here for less than 6 hours. We arrived after a family event and left for a 6am flight.

The Sheraton is convenient to FLL and the shuttle worked great.

We were upgraded to a huge, suite that looked newly renovated. Everything was clean and the bed was quite comfortable.

The lobby was festive looking and trendy. Staff was friendly and helpful.

A good choice for an airport hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Msk6261
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed on night here after flying in to Fort Lauderdale before our drive down to Key West. The hotel is conveniently located close to airport and easy to find, everything we needed for a quick stay. Only downside was $15 parking fee.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David L
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stay here several times a month close enough to Miami and very nice for early morning flights. I am at a platinum SPG level so the club lounge and other amenities are nice. Very reasonable price for a nights stay.

Only bad experience in about 12-14 stays was last week when I tried to check in after a night of delayed flights. Carolyn at the front desk made me wait from 3:00 am until 3:30 am until the "audit" was finished before she would check me in. I was not a happy camper.

Nohemy Short is always is cheerful and efficient for food and beverage needs

Would reccomend 4/5 stars.

Room Tip: Become SPG Platinum and then away from the freeway. I prefer high floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The hotel wouldnt be bad in general... except.... There was a lot of red ants every where >:/ i seen a few little bugs, but I seen 3 roaches. and thats what made it discousting. I also did not like the Parking rate was $15.00 when accross the hotel the hilton, Holiday inn, comfort suites, best inn they all had FREE PARKING!!!!....

Room Tip: go to the holiday inn
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple