1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The hotel wouldnt be bad in general... except.... There was a lot of red ants every where >:/ i seen a few little bugs, but I seen 3 roaches. and thats what made it discousting. I also did not like the Parking rate was $15.00 when accross the hotel the hilton, Holiday inn, comfort suites, best inn they all had FREE PARKING!!!!....

Room Tip: go to the holiday inn
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank F T
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We checked into this hotel to be near the Ft. Lauderdale Airport for an early morning flight. The check-in process was lengthy, there were questionable characters in the lobby and worst of all - the room was not unclean. The furniture was all 20 years old - and looking every bit of it - and the carpet was stained and filthy. Hotels near airports are typically not luxurious, but clean isn't too much to ask. Had my son not been exhausted, we would have requested a new room or moved to another hotel.

Room Tip: Inspect your room and change if needed.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JaredMillr
Gerry M, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear JaredMillr,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the service issues you experienced along with the condition of your guest room. I would love the opportunity to address these concerns further with you to determine which room you stayed in during your visit and to understand more about your service concerns. Please contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Gerry McFarland
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I spend just one night at this hotel on my way to Key West and I was very nicely surprised.
The shuttle from the Airport was fast and the service provided with a high level of professionalism: it took no more than 10 minutes between my phone call and the arrival of the shuttle.
Check-in was very fast and done through a dedicated position for Gold and Platinum SPG members. We got upgraded to a very nice room. The facility is not very recent, but it’s well maintained.
We had a light, late, dinner at the bar and the service was good and prices pretty reasonable.
The perfect place to stop for a short staying or even more.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Close to airport, free transportation , short ride to the beach , close to highway, las olas boulevar is 10 minutes . Great bed quality as Sheraton promise. Be aware the of 15 dollars self Parking
The bar is good , offering a variety of drinks, the Gym is new, with execise machine updated, corteous frond desk, easy check in/out

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I fly for USAirways. Been in and out of hotels for 28 years. Sheraton Ft Lauderdale always gives up a great room, rest, and OUTSTANDING service from the folks in bev. and food. I have never had a bad meal and look forward to my stay when it pops up in my schedule. The wait staff and manager's treat all of us like walking into "Cheer's", where everybody knows your name. (8-D
Had a great sandwich and finished my meal off with one of the best pieces of cheesecake I've have in a long time....Nohemy Short is one of the fine folks that serve and work here...GREAT JOB Nohemy! Thanks for suggesting the Cheesecake!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business