1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Close to airport, free transportation , short ride to the beach , close to highway, las olas boulevar is 10 minutes . Great bed quality as Sheraton promise. Be aware the of 15 dollars self Parking
The bar is good , offering a variety of drinks, the Gym is new, with execise machine updated, corteous frond desk, easy check in/out

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I fly for USAirways. Been in and out of hotels for 28 years. Sheraton Ft Lauderdale always gives up a great room, rest, and OUTSTANDING service from the folks in bev. and food. I have never had a bad meal and look forward to my stay when it pops up in my schedule. The wait staff and manager's treat all of us like walking into "Cheer's", where everybody knows your name. (8-D
Had a great sandwich and finished my meal off with one of the best pieces of cheesecake I've have in a long time....Nohemy Short is one of the fine folks that serve and work here...GREAT JOB Nohemy! Thanks for suggesting the Cheesecake!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great customer service, great staff, easy to work with for large groups! Very flexible and appreciated the amazing customer service when we needed to make last minute changes for all our groups. Also flexible to go breakfast items were a huge blessing. Thank you!!!!! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My Mom and I had an excellent time at Sheration Fort Lauderdale. The customer service was beyond excellent. We were extremely impressed with Shantel at the front desk. She was our first contact and she made a positive first impression on us. We noticed too that's how she treated all guests. Keep up the good work Shantel! Sheraton definitely has a great asset to their organization.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Wow! What a great staff. I was staying at this hotel due to a flight problem. They let me check in hours earlier than usual. I was already stressed, but I had to do get necessities. The shuttle service didn't begin until 5, but Omar & Steve came to my rescue. Their kindness calmed me down and helped me enjoy my super long layover. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2012