1,015 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Ed was absolutely fantastic - I travel 3 days a week for business and the quality of serive I recieve from the roomservice at this hotel is the best when I travel. I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
SheratonFTLAirport, General Manager at Le Meridien Dania Beach at Fort Lauderdale Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Dear andrew k.,

Thank you for your great review of the service you received from Ed. He is truly a very special and valued associate, and we appreciate your recognition of his efforts. Please let us know when you are returning, and we'll be sure Ed is 'at your service'.

Best regards,

Tom Mulroy

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Our the Shertaon experinece was short but great. We elected to stay for one night prior to leaving on a cruise out of Port Everglades. The hotel was spacious with clean rooms and friendly staff. My wife and I enjoyed a few cocktails at the bar downstair prior to our morning departure. We were greeted by Louann, a friendly face that works at the bar. The hotel hosts a happy hour from 4-7 that offers $1.75 Bud Light drafts.

Although we weren't able to enjoy the pool during our short stay, it looked like a nice place to lay out if you were there for an extended period of time.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to leave on a cruise out of the port (since it is close to both the airport and port) or anyone in town on business. It is a short cab ride away from most attractions...

5 stars!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Inspremiums,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and the service you received from Louann in our Atrium Lobby Lounge. Louann is an fantastic asset to the team, and we love sharing your positive comments about her.

We hope you can return soon to experience all the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel has to offer on your next trip.

Tom Mulroy

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stayed at this hotel recently to attend a conference. The room was very nice, no frills but definitely can't complain. Our big event hall was spacious and clean too. Went to the bar in the lobby area each night for a drink. Since there was no music, and apparently corporate won't allow it (weird, huh?), got to talking to Pat M., the bartender and he was a riot. Not only can he fix the best Long Island Iced Tea you'll probably ever have (no easy feat), he's just a natural when it comes to interacting with his customers and had us roaring with laughter the entire time too. The consummate bartender...the kind that's hard to find anymore. Pat alone made the trip worthwhile. Go see him when you're there!

Room Tip: Rooms on the north end face the airport but are still very quiet. Excellent views of downtown Ft. Lauderdale and Port of the Everglades from this vantage point too.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Spent my weekend days in productive seminars at the hotel while the evenings where spent eating and drinking at the bar. Our server, Patrick M, was quick with drinks and wit! He makes a great Long Island too. All in all I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was very clean, Beds comfortable and rooms easy to sleep in, staff helpful, and food good.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2012

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, period.

• Stayed: April 2012