“Cakes to die for!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We have been getting our employees birthday cakes from Grampa's for years. that's approximately 25 cakes per year....this past Saturday I needed a special cake for our company picnic. I told them it was a Hawaiian Luau theme and they provided a gorgeous and delicious white cake with chocolate cream and a tropical paradise on top.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Just one of the many Triple-D stops we've hit. Excellent, filling breakfast at a reasonable rate. We visited on a very busy Sunday Morning, but didn't feel the stress or lack of attention of an overwhelmed restaurant. Our waitress anticipated all of our needs, she even noticed that the bacon we were just served appeared to be cooked a little underdone and asked if she could get us some another plate that was more well done. She noticed it, we didn't have a chance to say a word!

Loved the free danish they pout on the table after we ordered, but we were a little disappointed to see Log Cabin syrup on the table. The portions were huge, everything was cooked to order and fresh - overall a terrific breakfast!

We ordered a slice of carrot cake to go. It was such a huge piece, that it took my husband and I, 3 days to finish it (nibbling on it).

Very reasonably priced, the friendliest service in town and a fabulous, delectable menu. They will definitely see us again!

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

This is now my third visit to this wonderful restaurant and bakery, and once again I was highly satisfied with everything from the super professional and friendly staff, to the ambiance, and finally the great quality of my food. I decided to get lunch this time and ordered the turkey Reuben, this beats New York Reuben by far and a very good size to fill me up. Smelling the amazing baked goods upon entering and exiting the restaurant is a great way to attract more people to purchase pastries and e.t.c. I will always return to this wonderful place next time I am visiting.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went for breakfast and it was excellent! In our large group, there was not one thing that wasn't wonderful. I would be prepared to wait some as it is a popular place.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Local place. Great food. Friendly staff. Reasonable. On the way out, purchase sticky buns for breakfast. They are THE best!