“The rack of lamb”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I ate there last sunday and had the rack of lamb. No one in the entire area gives you three, three bone pieces like this, they were cooked to perfection. We started with escargo and Fried Zuchinni they were wonderful. They have a full bar with a very good wine list. The service was very attentative and all in all we had a great meal. Their specials are above and beyond

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellant Italian food and great service. The live music was an added bonus. Within walking distance from Liberty Suites.

1  Thank murganaws
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Mussels and Clams are always delicious..gravy consistlantly good and atmosphere makes it feel like NJ.......Home.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I dont know how anyone can say that this is good Italian food, Came here on a recommendation and was in shock on how bad it was. Besides the tacky decor and one man band, I ordered lasagna. It tasted like it came out of a box. The ricotta was pasty and packed together like play-doh. My daughter had baked ziti. It was so bad and had such a bad taste that she couldnt even eat it. Very disappointed when you have to pay for something that isnt worth it.

1  Thank lann718
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter, friend, and I went this past weekend to celebrate my birthday. The restaurant is neat in that it is a step back in time. The food was fabulous! We had all opted for seafood and the pasta that accompanied it was great. The sauces were tasty; the serving sizes ample. Only two mild disappointments....the only dessert on the menu was apple pie (no tiramisu which I found odd for an Italian restaurant) and the fact that they were having karaoke night on a Saturday night. They used to have a piano player and this certainly would have been a better atmosphere. I will definitely go back for a return visit.