“ice cream yum”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Pompano Beach, Florida, USA
“ice cream yum”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Jaxsons is always a fun place to go to. Loud and nosy but fun.
I haven't been in years but its still the talk of the town.

1 Thank Nicole K

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Georgia
“Good”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

This place had do much energy around it...the ice cream is only part of it.however it is very good and so many flavors to choose from..plus they give you so much to eat......

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must visit place”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love this place! I discovered it a few years back when visiting my mom and I have to return every time I'm in the area. First off, of course the ice cream is phenomenal! They have over 29 homemade flavors plus rotating season offerings. If you are in a hurry, this is not the place for you. However they do a great job of managing the lines. I'd recommend stopping in between busy times say 4 pm or 9 pm during the week. They have a window outside where you can get sundaes, and cones but the inside experience is what keeps me coming back year after year. When you walk in, it is like stepping back in time. It is a small place so be prepared to not only wait awhile but for a crowded dining area. If you want a great hotdog this is the place to get it. They are huge!! Their fries are also great. Once you've eaten only have of the gigantic hotdog served here, get a signature sundae. S many options, but I always return to the shortcake sundae with strawberries. They do charge if you share a sundae but there is no way one person could finish even half! You can't go wrong here.

1 Thank freckle853
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“YUM! YUM! YUM!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The ice cream is great. Death by chocolate is fantastic. Love all the pieces in it. A small for cone or cup is 1/4 lb. and can be shared by two. There is a restaurant also,but we just ordered ice cream outside. For those waiting in line to get inside there was a person making balloon animals.

1 Thank grantham353
Miami, Florida
“So many choices!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We had heard so many things about Jaxson's and were excited to finally try it. The decor is interesting and adds to the experience. We were loving all the options on the menu and had a hard time narrowing it down. I felt that the prices were a bit expensive and its not a place I could take my kids every day or even every week because of that but the service was great and the sundaes we had were delicious. I would stop here again for sure. The sizes of the sundaes were big and you could share...but I am sure that everybody will want their own because of all the different options! We only had ice cream so I can't comment on the food but we did see some being served and it looked good.