“Great Diner”

Robert's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Great diner food and especially friendly servers! Not only my server filled my coffee they all did and greeted me with nice cheery smiles on Easter.

I ordered the eggs & lox with hash browns and an English muffin.... Then got a side if hollandaise OMG that was amazing! I made like a scrambled salmon hash brown Benedict on my plate and I was happy!

Very tight space however they make it work, I didn't feel crowded or rushed even though this place was completely full.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

nice place to have breakfast my favorite pork chops and eggs. a little busy on weekends also the fresh turkey is great

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend! Were there with family and infant, quiet and comfortable. Waiters really know the job, meals are customizable - be ready to answer 3-5 additional questions about each meal: sidedish, dressing, sauce, degree of cooking, etc. Very fast serving!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Just off 95 in Dania Beach is a little gem of a restaurant - diner. Very casual atmosphere, nicely decorated, granite "bar top" and causual comfortable chairs. Very friendly wait staff. Endless specials (get there early, it was a friday night when we went) as they get erased from the board quickly. Very large portions, get the corn bread, and the carrots were huge, sweet and tender. Homemade puddings and jello deserts round out the meal. We had london broil, liver and onions, and fresh turkey. All of us ravied about the meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very friendly servers. Quick and attentive. Above average food. You will not be disappointed. They offer lunch and dinner, My Fiance has made positive comments about both.