“Another Favorite for Breakfast”

Robert's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very friendly servers. Quick and attentive. Above average food. You will not be disappointed. They offer lunch and dinner, My Fiance has made positive comments about both.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Roberts is a great local place for breakfast lunch and dinner. It's frequented by us locals. The staff is are friendly fast and prompt. The food is homemade and fantastic. They are only open for dinner 5 nights a week. But check it out. Portions are large. Expect a doggie bag.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

As a local, this is one of our favorite places for breakfast. Fresh food, great sevice! They keep the coffee up full. Try the sausage gravy and biscuit or corned beef hash and eggs.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

It's a small little jewel in an industrial Plaza. Open 7days a week. All food Fresh & cooked well.portions are so big on the evening meals you can take home for another meal! They specialize in Roast Turkey. I love their Fried Shrimp, severed on ( Sat., only ) -- It is the freshes Shrimp I have ever tasted !!!!! My grandson likes their Meatloaf . They have great tuna salad Sandwiches & Grilld cheese, just the way we like! The have been honorred for " the Best Breakfast place". You just need to try to believe! I see our former Mayor, Doctors & lots of working fooks & good looking men as regulars all the time.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This family owned diner style restaurant is always consistently a good meal. We eat lunch there at least once a week, and it never disappoints. My favorite is the fresh grilled salmon. It's always tender and juicy. I don't know how they do that, but it always comes out perfectly cooked. Another favorite is their huge salads. Great Greek salad too. Service is always good as well.