“Good Stuff”

Robert's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We live in the area and we've only been to Roberts for breakfast and lunch. Come to think of it, I don't know if they're open for dinner. My first hint that it was good and cheap was the fact that I see plenty of cops stopping in for breakfast in the morning.

The decor is nothing special...nice and clean but generic. It's located in a business park, along with alot of home design warehouse showrooms (i.e. flooring, tile, carpet, blinds). I had to laugh when I saw the previous review mentioning that they had no booths. Maybe that's what keeps this place from feeling like a "diner" for me. I guess I'm just old fashioned about hole-in-the-wall places with local color. I like booths 'cause I can slouch over my coffee and not worry about sucking in my tummy after eating all those biscuits and hashbrowns. BUT...if you're staying in one of the hotel chains near I-95 or Federal Highway at Stirling Road, this is a good place for good food at a good price. Like I said, "good stuff".

And..you can walk off your meal while window shopping for your new drapes.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I travel a lot on business. The food was excellent. Our waiter, Kenny, was better than many waiters I have encountered in the more expensive restaurants. Hands.down, I'll be back for more.

1  Thank tntequiv
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This restaurant does not stand out when driving down the road. Our family ate there before we arrived in Ft. Lauderdale and recommended we eat here too. I was pleasantly surprised! The prices were good, the food was great and the menu has a lot to choose from! Not too far from Cambria Suites. I recommend this restaurant if you are in the neighborhood!

1  Thank krazygirlkt
Reviewed January 4, 2012

they did everything possible to make our eating experience one to enjoy. Food was good but not gourmet--not that you would expect that in this mom and pop place

1  Thank joaner11
Reviewed November 19, 2011

What a great little place for homestyle comfort food. The daily fresh cooked turkey and stuffing is like having thanksgiving every day. There's a long list of daily specials to choose from. Meat loaf, chicken or steak philly, French dip, fried chicken and on & on. The wait staff are all the best. We like it so much we've become weekly regulars and the waitresses and waiters all treat us like good friends. Its good ol' diner food at its best. and did I mention the homemade chocolate pudding too? and they've added dinner hours now.

1  Thank TVZoom