“Very nice place”

Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“Very nice place”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Very nice and cozy bagel shop with high quality products and excellent service. There is glass wall where you can watch the whole process of making bagels.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank hagani

• Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
“Gotta love the flavour of NYC”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Love this place the decor the staff and the food were great...love the Chocolate egg creme soda too.....delicious and such a great find.....you have to go.....even just to look at the photos they are great....

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bee C
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“best bagels in the south”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

These are great bagels. Too bad what they put into them are not equal to the bagel.
The whitefish salad was disgusting, 99% mayo, where the fish ? Very little concern on putting together a sandwich, just great bagels.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Susan M
Coconut Creek, Florida
“It's all about Customer Service”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I would like to start this review by stating that I wasn't going to even write one. My plans were to call and speak with the manager ( I was introduced to the owner and manger just a few weeks prior) and wanted to give them a heads up on what had happened in their establishment as a courtesy. Since I am 30 + years in this industry I felt that would be the proper thing to do..When I called and received the response that I did, my plans changed.

This past Saturday was my second visit and all was well until I sat down to enjoy their bagel & coffee. I was disturbed by what I saw. It had weighed heavy with me all day and night. When I spoke to my friend who introduced me to the owner he had suggested that I call and let them know.

On Sunday late morning I called and asked to speak with a specific manager, the person that answered the phone ask who I was and I gave her my name. When that person got on the phone they again asked who I was. As I was telling him who I was and that we had just recently met His response was "I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW" he had no idea what I was even going to say. I could have been placing a large catering order but with That attitude If I was I would have gone someplace else. I politely asked when was a good time to speak to him about what had happened yesterday. All of a sudden he had a minute. I explained to him that I am also in the Food Service Industry and what I saw. He asked me who it was and that he would speak to that person.
That was not the reaction I thought I would get!! How about a "thank you for bringing it to my attention or thank you for calling and letting us know" NOPE .. Had I been a health inspector this place would have received a few tags....

I think this place needs to re-learn food safety and management needs to learn proper "customer service skills and customer recovery"
If you're going show the public the "behind the scenes" you better make sure your staff can follow proper procedures in food safety...

• Visited October 2012