“If I could rate this business a zero, I would”

Mr M's Sandwich Shops
Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I believe in giving businesses second chances...I was wrong here. My order has been incorrect 3 out of 3 times. Even worse, when I said something the 3rd time, I was treated rudely. No apology was ever offered, even though they gave me an entirely wrong sandwich, and I was treated with incredible rudeness like it was my fault they marked someone else's order as mine. (Unless you eat on premises or unwrap your take-out order, you cannot tell if your order is correct until you get home.)

There are too many comparable sandwich shops to ever try this one again.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had food delivered to hotel room. It was a great club sandwich. Cole slaw was dry, but edible.
Went there next day and some chili. It was great, And the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Only have been here once but would deff come back. Friendly staff and the Italian sandwich I got was pretty good. I think they will be getting another location on University soon and looking forward to that as well!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stopped in to get a quick lunch before hitting the beach. The rolls were fresh, service quick. Lots of indoor seating. We were there at noon on a beautiful Sunday and it was empty. Macaroni salad was just so so. Chicken salad sub was good. Lots of Subway's in the area and this was better!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Place is just west of 95 off sterling rd. indoor seating a plus in summer. Had the corn beef / pastrami - was great. Birch beer offered as a beverage option. Chips and pickle ran almost $13 so is a little more than average - but was good. I'll be back. Staff was quick and friendly.