“Worth the trip”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Hole in the wall, great deserts (taramisu and cannoli s), delicious food, great service, worth a visit for dinner. Going next week to do lunch!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

An amazing experience with a staff that gave a perfect Italian experience. The food was absolutely authentic and amazing. Our waiter gave us a detailed explanation of their wines and picked a fantastic selection. The owner and his staff introduced themselves and treated us like family. DO NOT miss an experience like this!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Was on a business trip in Fort Lauderdale, and checked nearest restaurants for dinner with a co- worker. The building is a true "hole in the wall", but don't be deceived... The food and service were incredible!! Prices were reasonable, complimentary bruschetta and after dinner drinks! Can't wait to come back with my wife!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very small restaurant on a side street, but the food was better then any Italian I have had. It definitely has the feel of dining at someone’s home. I had eggplant parm and cannoli. Both are worth going back for. Light and favorable sauce and the eggplant was very lightly battered. Very fresh and tasty bread served to the table. It is well worth the time to find this place.

1  Thank Owenthomas
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Found this place late at night about 9:30. They were closing at 10:00 and as we were walking in they were cleaning up and getting ready to close. We asked if they were still taking customers and they gladly said yes. It is a small house converted into a restaurant. It was amazing food and the service was extraordinary. I was really impressed. The portions of our entrees were hugee. I had to take more than half of my food in a to-go box and felt bad because ended up having to throw it away since the hotel we stayed at that night didn't have a fridge and it was amazingly good food.

All in all, I thought the food was great, the service even better, and they really do give you a authentic Italian restaurant feel that is not commercialized or a chain. They even brought us fresh watermelon after our meals for desert complimentary. We did not feel rushed as we were the only remaining customers and they took really good care of us. Will definitely take my friends there when I come back

1  Thank Asifj23