“Outstanding front desk crew”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Dania Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Joey and staff made my stay very pleasant! They went out of their way on their hospitality. THANK YOU. Now, for the room. The room was nice and clean, BUT, the bed was not as comfortable as I'm accustomed to. They were very hard and uncomfortable. Overall, not a bad visit. Would have rated it 5*'s should this met my expectations.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank J S
CRBrunton, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

I will be sure to commend Joe and the team for a job well done! I apologize that the bed wasn't as comfortable for you and do appreciate the feedback. Hopefully we'll see you again!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Enjoyed my stay here for a few hrs nap between flights. Very clean rooms and modern lobby. Free wifi all around was great b/c the other higher end brands charge. Wasnt a big fan of the inroom coffee however they had amazing starbucks free in the lobby. The shuttle ride was quite long to the airport but thats a compliment to how far they are willing to go to take care of guests by providing a free shuttle. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank DeeNyC85
CRBrunton, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Our little trip to the airport can take a little awhile due to the airport construction but thank you for your understanding and for the nice ratings. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We got in early to FL relax before our RCL cruise. This was a great location- close to the airport and the cruise port. We were PLEASENTLY surprised to discover this hotel has a FREE shuttle to the cruise port! You must sign-up in person when you get to the hotel; they will not do it over the phone. It is 1st come, 1st serve.. so don’t wait until the morning that you depart. This is also adjacent to the Bass Pro outlet and several diving & boat shops for you to walk to do some last minute shopping. Islamorada Fish Company is also attached to the complex for a place to eat.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Beth H

Thank you for the very kind ratings and for choosing us! We also just added an another brand new bus! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Hotel is very modern and exciting to be in. There was a woman at the front desk that told us about the area and even called a cab to help us get to sum shopping areas. Place we went to was Oakland plaza and there were alot of shops and also a Dave and Busters.

Pool and whirlpool close at 11 and there is a free shuttle that picks you up and takes you to airport and cruise terminal.I am here right writing this review.and it's sold out but you don't hear noise and it's enjoyable. I am on the 6th floor facing the train and don't hear it. If I came to visit the area without a cruise I would stay here because of how nice it is and the level of service I have received.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank KaptivatingTraveler
CRBrunton, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and i are reserved at this hotel This friday prior to our cruise. Looking forward to a relaxing stay and quick shuttle pick up from the airport.
As marriott members. Im sure this property will meet our expectations and the superior Marriott service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott B
CRBrunton, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing us and for your recognition of our service. While here, please ask for me!

Have a safe trip!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

we stay here pre cruise out of fort Lauderdale port. the rooms are clean bright and comfortable. just perfect to unwind after a long flight. I am looking forward to my uocoming stay this November and feel confident that our room will be as good as always. the staff are pleasant too

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marciag21
CRBrunton, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you so much and we truly look forward to having you back in November!

Chad R. Brunton

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My arrival started with a 45 minute wait for the airport shuttle. Do yourself a favor and just take a cab.

Room was clean but there was only decaf coffe in the room which always bugs me.

Common areas were not even close to clean. It seems like this location needs some new management.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank bpelon
CRBrunton, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

I would certainly be aggravated waiting for 45 minutes for the shuttle. It usually takes about 20 minutes. I am so sorry! Please reach out to me so I can learn more as to your other observations so that we can improve and I can make it right with you.

I truly hope to hear from you and hope to wow you the next time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dania Beach
HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port
Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Air...
#22 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port? Share your experiences!