Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
$153
$149
$134
1,330 results
All reviewscruise portshuttle servicefast foodlauderdale airportburger kingstores and restaurantstaco bellper personbreakfast buffetfront desk staffvery nice hotelbusiness centerconvenient locationfree shuttlestayed one nightnice poolhgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2008

This Hilton Garden Inn was acceptable and met my expectations. It did not stand out among the best Hilton Garden Inn's, but no reason to steer clear of it.

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank RWATL
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Stayed at this hotel for one night pre cruise. Due to storms from originating airport, we were re-routed to Miami International Airport so it was a $70 cab ride to the hotel.

Arrived late after being up for 48 hours waiting in airports and were grateful for the swift check in and pantry that was provided. The hotel is not fancy, but is appropriate for the price.

The beds were comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms were very clean.

Needed a few essentials before going on the cruise and there is a shopping centre across the street that has a variety of stores. Also has a liquor store if you want to 'sneak' your own on board the ship.

Location is great for the cruise port. Would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank tlb27
Reviewed June 10, 2008

We visit Haulover Beach every year, and this time, we decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. They have fresh, baked cookies at the check-in desk, which brightened my day.

The room is large, the bed has a duvet and plenty of pillows. There is a comfy chair with an ottoman, an office desk and a chair, a small fridge, microwave and a coffee pot. The television was a large plasma TV. They have a nice assortment of Neutrogena toiletries in the bathroom. The Miami newspaper and USA Today was delivered to our door every morning.

The air conditioning unit is located on the outside wall, but it operates through the thermostat located on the wall next to the bed.

This was the quietest hotel that I have stayed in. I never heard the elevator, a door close, a neighbor's toilet flush, street noises, etc.

We will enjoy staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank becca1960
Reviewed May 28, 2008

We must preface this review with... we booked through parksleepfly.com to stay at the hotel and leave the car there while were were in Jamaica They apparently cancelled our reservation and I missed the email. We got to the hotel and they had no record of our reservation. Parksleepfly, when we finally got in touch with them could only tell us the reservation had been cancelled.

On to the review...The Hilton Garden Inn made good on the shortcomings of parksleepfly by telling us they were sorry we were inconvenienced and that we could stay there for the nightly rate AND leave the car there at no extra charge. This saved us 60 bucks. Karma.

As for the hotel... Nice lobby, secure lighted parking, quiet. Room was nice, plenty of towels and bathroom products. Beds were somewhat hard, but the pillows were super soft! Close to I-95, airport, shopping, and restaurants. Shuttle to airport in the morning was fast and the driver was fun to talk to.

When returning from our trip, we taxied to the hotel, got the car, and were out within 5 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank tamnrudy
Reviewed May 2, 2008

Viewing this hotel on the net, we were looking for a hotel that had a restaurant on site, a hot tub and an airport shuttle. We checked in on a Thurs. evening and will be leaving on Sun. morning for a flight back to Calif.

I broke my pelvis in Key West a couple of days ago, in a jet ski accident so I'm in a lot of pain. They immediatly got me a wheel chair (appears to be new) and told me that it was mine to use as long as I'm here. They also gave us a king room on the ground floor, just a few feet down the hall from the front desk. They were all so very helpful and displayed an attitude that they were happy to do whatever it took to ensure that our stay is enjoyable and the best that it can be. This hotel is very, very clean!

Today we had the pool and hot tub to ourselves for most of the day and I really enjoyed that, especially being in a wheelchair and having to use crutches just to get into the water. Both the pool and hot tub seems to have helped decrease my level pain.

The room is great, clean and meets our needs. This morning we had a conversation about how quiet this hotel is. The toilet does seem to have an issue in that you have to hold the flush handle down in order to get it to flush completly. Being from the maint. side of a large property management company, I know that is a very simple fix if they're aware that there is a problem.

Other than that, this hotel has met all of our needs and everybody on the staff, front desk as well as the retaurant and lounge have been very cordial and friendly. I'd recommend this place to anybody.

Stayed: May 2008