“Great hotel if you have a rental car!”

Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Dania Beach
Bridgeport, New York
“Great hotel if you have a rental car!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The "local" shuttle is just that..."local". They will only drive you to the places across the street. So if you need to go farther than that...have your own car or rent one. The facilities are excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
atlanta ga
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I normally stay at Hampton Inn as their rates tend to be a little cheaper, but this trip I decided to stay at the Hilton GI and I am SO GLAD I did. I will start by saying Terrance is an amazing employee. He was my go to guy and he is one of the main reasons I will continue to use this hotel when I come to town as long as the rates stay competitive. He checked me in early, He gave me extra waters after my workout, He always greeted me by name and with a huge smile. I can't say enough good things about him.

My room was super comfortable. The a/c was good, and the bed was comfortable as well.

I did not get to take advantage of the restaurant, but the gym was a step above a standard hotel gym. Better equipment, some free weights and spacious. The pool was nice. Not overly big, but good. The gated parking made the hotel seem a little more secure too.

Hotel is literally just 5 -10 mins from airport.

Keep those rates down and I promise to be back every couple of months when I am in town for work or play !!

Lago Vista, Texas
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great hotel convenient to FLL airport and Seaport. The staff is friendly and helpful. Auto parking in a gated parking lot. This was the third time we used this property when arriving late into Ft. Lauderdale airport.

ORLANDO, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was very nice and well staffed. Everyone was very helpful and curtious. Parking was behind a gate that needed your key card to enter for security. Overall was very pleased with this hotel and would recommend for your stay.

Pinconning, Michigan
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am a very selective person and I had to complete a lot of research to find this hotel. We booked it and had no regrets. It exceeded my expectations in cleanliness, hospitality, and quality.

Hats off to a dedicated employee named Terrence who greeted us on our first night at the desk. He started our stay on a POSITIVE note. With his attitude it is obvious that he is a dedicated employee who takes pride in his work.

Thanks for a great stay!

Dave Williams

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We picked this hotel mainly because it is a Hilton and you really can't go wrong with that. We only needed one night due to leaving for a cruise the next day. We were very happy with the great service starting with the shuttle service from the airport. All of the staff was very helpful in pointing out good places to eat and even getting us a discount for dinner. They also had a shuttle service available to take us to the ship as well as the return to the airport when we got back. Both worked out superbly. We wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again. I can honestly say that I have never left the hotel and was sipping a drink on ship less than an hour later before this.

Windermere, Florida
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Easy breezey with a great price. Breakfast in the morning and transfers to and from Port Everglades. Parking included. Stayed there when we recently went on the Oasis. Going on the Allure in October and have already reserved the room there. Great park and Cruise/fly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dania Beach
HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airp...
#8 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port? Share your experiences!