“I Hope It Improves”

The Casino at Dania Beach
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have been coming here on and off for 20 plus years.It is remodeling right now and I hope it gives it a shot in the arm.It is unfortunate that Jai Alai like dog racing is a dieing sport in Florida.The younger generation doesn't seem to have an interest.Years ago this place was packed every night and sometimes had day night doubleheaders.Now it is more of a poker parlor and simulcast center.Lets hope for the best,if you have never been here it is still a very exciting game and something that you should experience.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This sport is really fun to watch and bet 2 bucks a game. Place is fairly outdated, but the workers are super nice and you can sit anywhere you please for free. Food is actually good and inexpensive. Love this place. It's fun cause it's not a normal thing you'd ever do. Best wishes to this facility and sport.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Major renovations in place. Love the waitress Suzanne A. always happy and friendly. food here is inexpensive and surprisingly good. A fun place just to hang out and watch the Jai Alai players .

1  Thank angiepenso
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My friend insisted we visit during our Dania Beach stay. The facility was about 5 minutes away from our hotel, and as a night activity, we went. I am so glad I did. It is unlike anything I have ever seen. The guys are truly amazing and real athletes. I watched in wonder and excitement. I got into it right away! Eventually, I placed a $2 which gave me a return of $62. I was thrilled. It was just a great time. I think the arena needs an update, and I believe they said they are in the process of renovating. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Jai Alai is slowly fading with competition from casinos. Should be seen at least once to appreciate athletic ability of participants. Betting not required but adds to interest. Sport takes plenty of skill and cheering for a win adds to the excitement. Building is not what it use to be with sparse attendance.