“DANIA JAI ALAI IS A BLAST!”

The Casino at Dania Beach
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This sport is really fun to watch and bet 2 bucks a game. Place is fairly outdated, but the workers are super nice and you can sit anywhere you please for free. Food is actually good and inexpensive. Love this place. It's fun cause it's not a normal thing you'd ever do. Best wishes to this facility and sport.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Major renovations in place. Love the waitress Suzanne A. always happy and friendly. food here is inexpensive and surprisingly good. A fun place just to hang out and watch the Jai Alai players .

1  Thank angiepenso
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My friend insisted we visit during our Dania Beach stay. The facility was about 5 minutes away from our hotel, and as a night activity, we went. I am so glad I did. It is unlike anything I have ever seen. The guys are truly amazing and real athletes. I watched in wonder and excitement. I got into it right away! Eventually, I placed a $2 which gave me a return of $62. I was thrilled. It was just a great time. I think the arena needs an update, and I believe they said they are in the process of renovating. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Jai Alai is slowly fading with competition from casinos. Should be seen at least once to appreciate athletic ability of participants. Betting not required but adds to interest. Sport takes plenty of skill and cheering for a win adds to the excitement. Building is not what it use to be with sparse attendance.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

For years living in South Florida, the term “Jai alai” has been familiar to me but I always found it to be an odd sport until now although in some ways I still do.

A visit to Dania-Jai-alai and I get a better understanding of the game but I am still a little lost on the complexities of betting on it. I guess it is almost the same like betting at the tracks.

In any event watching a few matches in a mostly empty arena holds my attention for more than a few minutes.

If you ever have any interest in learning about this sport a visit to Dania-Jai-alai might just do. This is an old facility which also has a satellite waging center, and poker room but I understand it may be going through remodeling very soon.