“This is Definitely the Place to go or learn Scuba Diving!”

Private Scuba Lessons
Ranked #3 of 8 Tours in Dania Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Scuba Diving-The amazing sensation of another world that will transform your life in as little as one hour, your satisfaction guaranteed! If you are:- an adventure seeker- nature lover- adrenaline hound- ocean affecionados- honeymooners- dad and mom with kids over 10 yrs oldYou will go on the ride of your life, weightless without gravity. You are an explorer, an underwater pilot, and marine life observer all rolled into one SCUBA. SCUBA = Self Contained Underwater Breathing ApparatusScuba diving is a life-changing event in another element. You are in another world. You are able to breathing submerged and move around in three dimensions. Interacting with beautifully colored marine life up close. You are the aquarium.Florida is the third largest barrier reef in the world and the largest living reef in North America. Scuba diving south Florida and beach going over 900 miles of shoreline make for the best vacation and lifestyle in the worldYour Scuba Instructor is Laura Parke. She is a Registered Nurse and Native of Miami Florida. Having Scuba Certified over 800 people with happiness and joy. Serving in her 10th year as a full time Master Scuba Diving Instructor and Trainer. Go to the phone now to make a reservation. Always pool training first and weather permitting for your ultimate safety and well-being.Only Scuba Expert Instructor that guarantees a happy and joyous scuba diving experience or your money back!
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I took my suit, New BCD and new mask along and also had the dive boat folks attach the special mouthpiece you helped me pick out. Laura, the hours of refresher instruction spent with you made all the difference!

When I first visited with you on the phone, I immediately felt you understood where I was in my diving experience. You encouraged me, validated my concerns and instilled confidence that a resolution for my continued dive experience could really be something quite simple, with practice. Which it mostly was!

As it turned out your analysis of the wrong BCD and the wrong mask made all the difference in my continuing to dive! Your emphasis on being familiar with my own gear instilled the confidence I needed and did prove helpful, as my first dive without you my air was turned off but I fixed it before getting in the water.

I would encourage any friend of mine to contact you for dive instruction! You were everything I needed in an instructor and I enjoyed you!

2  Thank Loretta P
LauraParke, Owner at Private Scuba Lessons, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you so much for writing your review. You don't know how much it will help other scuba divers in the future who've been given bad instruction and bad advice with equipment.

Letting them know that there is an alternative with the "right" instructor makes all the difference in the world. To quote your testimony. Look forward to seeing you again soon for some wreck diving, I know a place you're going to love, love, love.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

It had been more than 15 years since I had been scuba diving, and instructor, Laura Parke, not only gave me the confidence to conquer my fears, but her tenacity helped me to relearn the critical skills necessary for safe diving while enjoying maximum fun! I am a business owner and my time is limited, but Laura made it possible for me to complete my dive instruction efficiently. Her passion and dedication for her profession show through in every aspect of her instruction – it is clear that she loves what she does and wanted me to have the most positive and memorable experience. Laura’s people skills and extensive knowledge made me feel at ease. Within the first few minutes of my lesson, I knew I was in the right hands. What I truly appreciated were her patience, preciseness and awareness of my personal needs.

Laura is also super knowledgeable about the many dive sites South Florida offers. One of the more inspiring dives was at the Blue Heron Lagoon with two boys, a 10 and 13 year old here on vacation – we had a blast, saw amazing sea life, and the enthusiasm and fearlessness of these young kids was infectious! The ocean dive was also a fabulous experience; Laura’s guidance and genuine concern for my success made me feel like a pro. What a great day and what invaluable skills I developed.

Thanks Laura for sticking by my side and for making sure I achieved scuba diving success! I look forward to continuing more advanced dives with you.
Laura S

1  Thank TIKILALA66

Thank you Laura for your rave review of your personal scuba instruction with me and Private Scuba Lessons in Fort Lauderdale.

You were a great client to work with and scuba dive with as well. We had some fish filled dives and the 3 turtles around us was so great for you to see on your very first dive.

So glad to hear you want to continue your scuba diving education in the future. More lessons in scuba diving is always a good thing to gain confidence, safety and skill sets for your good.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I never thought I would do it but I was in Fort Lauderdale with my wife and another couple. We had scuba diving lessons I think it was the "Discover Scuba Diving Intro" with Laura. She made it all so easy. It was a cool underwater experience. I would recommend it.

2  Thank Tina B

Thank you Tina for your trust and your business. So glad to see you had a great time and want to recommend it to others. You were a great client and scuba student.