$90
Hotels.com
$114
$97
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$147
Hotelpower.com
1,135 results
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefort lauderdalecruise portmon thursevening receptionhome away from homekitchen arealarge bathroomfront desk stafffree shuttlefree breakfastbathroom doorwould stay here againwalk in showershuttle servicenext morning
995 - 1,000 of 1,135 reviews
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Stayed here for a great price through Priceline for 3 nights after a cruise. Very clean, and nice. I was on the 6th flr....which was quiet, except for the housekeeping staff talking outside my door in the morning. The only downside was that housekeeping skipped my room after the second night, even though I had put the "refresh" tag in the door lock for the whole day. I did need towels, shampoo, and soap, which was delivered promptly at 6P.M., after I called the desk, but housekeeping said they would do the room in the A.M. The front desk staff is great, and very friendly. The breakfast was excellent, and the evening social was impressive as well. Room was great.....loved the swivel TV between the bedroom, and sitting area. Great Wi-Fi. My only other issue was that the elevators needed some cleaning....and the card key access for parking could be a challenge reaching from the car window. All in all, a great place!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank TommyTPA
Reviewed November 30, 2010

I chose this hotel after reading all the positive reviews about this hotel. Also we received a rate of $116 per night with our AAA discount. We stayed her before our cruise left the next day. Once we got our luggage at the airport I called for the shuttle and it was there to pick us up within 15 mins. This motel was nicer than I even could have imagined! We were going to go out for supper but the room was so nice we decided to order in and enjoy the room more. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast we had in the morning was as good as any breakfast we had on the cruise ship. I HOPE my travels take me back to southern Florida so I can stay at this hotel again! I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2010

This was a priceline steal. Last minute and got a great rate. This hotel is really exceptional. The rooms are very beautiful and clean and the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in, I am totally checking the tags on the linens so I can purchase them for my home! The breakfast was great, hot and cold items. I missed the dinner that is provided free Monday through Thursday, but there is a menu posted in the room and it looks great. Sorry I missed the Thai lettuce wraps last night! The only reason that I gave it four stars for sleep is that there is a small amount of "water noise" when people are showering, etc. It did briefly wake me.I thought the sink was on. The couch in the living area is very comfy and big enough for two good sized children, although probably only one teenager or adult. There is no separate bedroom, but the sleeping areas are somewhat divided. Bathroom and kitchen are lovely and they provide free grocery shopping if you need things picked up. I would definitely stay here again. The gym is very nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Pre cruise stay and it was excellent. Very professional and helpful personnel and would recommend it to anyone. Great happy hour and breakfast and exceptionally clean. Most of all the very helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

My husband, son and I visited Fort Lauderdale for the International Boat Show in Oct 2010 and stayed here for 2 nights. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The hotel is very new. They included a complimentary hot breakfast and a "social night", which included free wine, beer and soft drinks plus nibblies.
The room is a suite - with a Kingsize bed and a safa bed for our son. Free wi-fi and free parking were just icing on the cake. It is also very close to a shopping centre and fast food outlets (great for an 11 year old) and some wonderful restaurants.
I would return to this hotel anytime. It was just lovely!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family