$99
$139
$148
Hotelpower.com
1,135 results
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefort lauderdalecruise portmon thursevening receptionhome away from homekitchen arealarge bathroomfront desk stafffree shuttlefree breakfastbathroom doorwould stay here againwalk in showershuttle servicenext morning
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We stayed here one night before leaving on a cruise from Ft. Lauderdale. I had read some reviews about the strange room layout and bad shuttle service, but we could not have had a better place to stay. Yes, the room was very different with the king bed and the room divider, but it was a great bed, and the bathroom was beautiful. Having the kitchenette was also a plus. We had great service from the shuttle, both from the airport and to the cruiseport. They also took us to a restaurant for dinner, and although we had a short wait to get back, the drivers were all very nice. The breakfast was fair - a good choice of things to eat, but a small seating area. But it was free, and served our purpose. I would highly recommend this hotel for the night before or after your cruise, especially if you don't have a car.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2010

After looking to reserve a room in the Miami area, we finally settled on this hotel as we were unable to find anything in our price range in the Miami/Coral Gables area. We were definitely not disappointed with this hotel at all. The check-in was quick, friendly and efficient. We got a King-suite with a pull-out sofa sleeper that was used by our 10-year old. The room itself was a little cramped for the four of us, but we really did not care as we were out most of the day. The best part of the room is the bed and the walk-in shower -- both were excellent and we loved them! Breakfast is standard fare that you get at any business class hotel (Hampton Inn, Homewood suites etc,.). Since our stay also included a weekday, there was a evening reception that was nice. It included wine and beer!
It took us about half-an-hour to reach south beach from the hotel that too on a Sunday. So, I think it might take longer during peak hour traffic on weekdays. However, we also checked out Dania beach which is only about a 5-8minute drive from the hotel and we loved that beach as well. So, it isn't a big deal if you really don't mind chillin' at any beach. There are also plenty of fast-food places close by.
I think the kicker in our whole stay was that we booked via priceline.com, and were able to get our room for $40/night ($105 incl. taxes for two nights)! For the same time-frame checking via Hyatt's website we were quoted $100+/night! We have to say that we got an excellent value-deal for our money!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2010

I stayed one night but this facility would be perfect for a longer stay. Separate bedroom, very large bathroom, equipped kitchen. all seemed brand new. Free full breakfast which I missed due to leaving very early, complimentary food and wine with many selections at an evening social hour. Very helpful and friendly staff. Very reasonable price. Easily deserves a 4* rating. No on-site restaurant, probably one in what appears to be a regular Hyatt a couple of hundred yards away.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Hway66
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights in August. I was having surgery in Ft Lauderdale and this was the best option for my recovery. I spent a lot of time in the room and I really enjoyed my stay. I had a one bedroom suite. The hotel was very quiet, not much noise at all. I never made it to the free breakfast because I was on narcotics and could not wake up for the life of me.
Beds are very comfortable, well equipped kitchen just wished there was an oven. I loved that my husband had his own tv in the living room area and I had my own in the bedroom.
We arrived at 11 am and they had no problem giving us our room early which was appreciated greatly and the staff was super nice and accommodating.
I only allowed housekeeping to clean the room once since I was in bed most of the time but it was fine and she did a great job.
I would certainly stay here again if I were in the area again, especially if I brought my kids.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamsmak04
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Okay, the place is top notch as far as most things go. The downer on this experience was that housekeeping completely missed my room 3 nights out of 8! They do have a "green" program where they don't change your towels or sheets for 3 days unless you notify them, but my room was not entered - no garbage changed, no bathroom cleaned, no bed made! I let the front desk know the first time - - clerk gave me the asst. managers card and told me to tell her. I did not, and sure enough my room got missed again! This time the (same) desk clerk wrote it in the communication "log". Room got done the next day, but on the following day - yup - missed again!! I've received no response back to a direct email to the asst. manager. Filled out the "post-stay" survey stating these events and got an automated, generic "sorry to hear we fell short" email. But - nice place if you don't mind not having housekeeping...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business