$134
$93
CambriaHotels
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$108
Homewood
$97
$80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$99
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$114
$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

1,131 results
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefort lauderdalecruise portmon thursevening receptionhome away from homekitchen arealarge bathroomfront desk stafffree shuttlefree breakfastbathroom doorwould stay here againwalk in showershuttle servicenext morning
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights in August. I was having surgery in Ft Lauderdale and this was the best option for my recovery. I spent a lot of time in the room and I really enjoyed my stay. I had a one bedroom suite. The hotel was very quiet, not much noise at all. I never made it to the free breakfast because I was on narcotics and could not wake up for the life of me.
Beds are very comfortable, well equipped kitchen just wished there was an oven. I loved that my husband had his own tv in the living room area and I had my own in the bedroom.
We arrived at 11 am and they had no problem giving us our room early which was appreciated greatly and the staff was super nice and accommodating.
I only allowed housekeeping to clean the room once since I was in bed most of the time but it was fine and she did a great job.
I would certainly stay here again if I were in the area again, especially if I brought my kids.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamsmak04
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Okay, the place is top notch as far as most things go. The downer on this experience was that housekeeping completely missed my room 3 nights out of 8! They do have a "green" program where they don't change your towels or sheets for 3 days unless you notify them, but my room was not entered - no garbage changed, no bathroom cleaned, no bed made! I let the front desk know the first time - - clerk gave me the asst. managers card and told me to tell her. I did not, and sure enough my room got missed again! This time the (same) desk clerk wrote it in the communication "log". Room got done the next day, but on the following day - yup - missed again!! I've received no response back to a direct email to the asst. manager. Filled out the "post-stay" survey stating these events and got an automated, generic "sorry to hear we fell short" email. But - nice place if you don't mind not having housekeeping...

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank spar10zz
Reviewed September 6, 2010

While enroute from Ft. Lauderdale to Bimini, my boyfriend and I chose to stay at the Hyatt Summerfield resort after finding it on Priceline. To say we received great value for our money would be a vast understatement. From the moment we walked in, the service was outstanding, the agents were very helpful in suggesting local restaurants and amenities. The location was incredibly convenient for getting to the airport in the morning, the rooms were both stylish and very functional - complete with a kitchenette! I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody traveling through Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KirstinE3
Reviewed August 14, 2010

If you have the need to stay in Fort Lauderdale area...this is an awesome hotel...I booked a 4 night stay here..Fast..friendly and efficient check in...and cheerfully honored my high floor room request...Room is spacious..with full size stainlees steel fridge/freezer...dishwasher..microwave..dishes..glasses silverware..and misc. kitchen things..Very nice if you are staying for an extended time...Nice couch area and desk..King bed was very comfy with great pillows...Room had nice 32 inch flat panel..that spins 180 degrees to face couch or bed...it is on a big built in with drawers and lots of shelf space for storage...
Bathroom is nice sized with a huge walk in shower..(love that..who takes baths in hotels??)..nice size sink..Your closet is accessed in bathroom...it has sliding glass mirror..and is bigger than most hotels..
My only issues with hotel were the TV remote was painfully slow!!..Seemed like 5 or 6 seconds to get next channel tuned in..not good for the men with the "lightening fast surf tendencies'...I could not live with that for a month.....Also..room doors can be very loud ..slamming shut ..Not good when it wakes you at 3 a.m...they need a better design so they do not slam easily..
Oh..breakfast which is included is excellent..especially the fresh grapefruit wedges which all the Hyatts Places seem to get..love them...Mon-Thurs they have a nice complimentary evening social as well...nice Mondavi wine and Yuengling beer..as well as fresh veggies..crackers some great dips and a varying hot item..nice dinner alternative..Pool is small but nice...and lots of chairs for sunning..BBQ grill by pool I assume guests can use..Gym was nice...had great new cardio equipment..towels..water and headphones for individual screen machines..
The Hyatt Place adjacent to this hotel provides a buffer to I-95....I believe there shuttle service is complimentary to airport..not sure about cruiseport..Book a FLL stay here..you will enjoy it..

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank sun2fun20
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Great place to stay for night before cruise! We were picked up at the airport and promptly taken to hotel! We utilized the transportation service that evening to take us to dinner, several great choices around hotel. Great rooms and beds, everything immaculate, which is important to me! One thing that would have made it perfect: offering a shuttle service to the Port for cruisers! They contract out with a third party group (which the driver was extremely rude but the hotel did not have anything to do with that) and the cost is $8 per person. That would be a great thing to add! But there other perks outweighed that! It was nice to walk down and have breakfast included but keep in mind, it is from a breakfast bar - in other words, don't expect a lot! I would definitely stay here again before a cruise. Did not book for the nightlife of Ft. Lauderdale but just a nice, clean place to stay before our ship sailed. It exceeded our needs for that...what a great suprise!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple