Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,338 results
All reviews full kitchen omelette station two bedroom suite fort lauderdale living area evening reception large bathroom cruise port home away from home free breakfast front desk staff free shuttle shuttle service burger king clean hotel per person one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stay at this location several times good service and clean rooms. Easy in and out from Hwy 95 also like that your location is next to a big shopping area and good restaurants The breakfast is good but need to alternate with different choices of egg and potatoes when you stay at different Hyatt locations like I do the same food it gets tiresome

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
StuartC2477, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

waltermC349WH,

So glad you enjoy our convenient location. Unfortunately, this is Hyatt standard, I do wish we could vary this selection to give our guests more variety!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I booked this hotel not knowing what to expect. While the young lady that checked me in had her greeting prepared and it seemed that if I were to ask her anything outside of her presentation she would be lost. The hostess at the bar service more than made up for the AI type greeting that I received upon check in. Both the gentleman that prepared my omlette in the morning and the young lady that mixed my drinks the night before were pleasant and rather nice to deal with. Upon check out, even though I used the online check out method, the young lady was pleasant and wished me safe travels. You see it's those touches that make my stay pleasant. The maid service was obviously on point because the bed linens were tight and the bed was properly made. Everything was in its place and the utensils, even though I did not use any were all in place. The overall room was neat and tidy. Thanks to those that make staying at Hyatt a pleasant experience.

Room tip: Go higher floors

559darren,

Thanks for the great score and apart from the beginning,which is a bit concerning considering we want our customer service to always stand out, it sounds like you enjoyed your stay! We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We arrived early and were staying the day and night anticipating a 5:30am flight the following morning. At check-in, Stewart got us in a room quickly and upgraded us knowing that we would be in the room all day and night.
Probably the best service we have ever received, including 5-Star resorts.
Perfectly done, Thank You!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

2 Bermuday,

Thank you for all of your kind words. Every guest is valued and we will do our best to always upgrade and allow guests to be as comfortable as possible!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Expensive for what you get compared to other Hyatt’s. Lack of area to sit and eat breakfast and there were so many people they had a difficult time keeping the trays full with food.The bed was not plush and the pillows were very soft.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

parker4686,

My sincerest apologies regarding breakfast organization. We are adding an extra person on the weekends to maintain the breakfast area at a quicker rate as cruise days can quickly get out of control!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We needed a hotel that was close to FLL for our one night layover before boarded a cruise ship at Port of Miami. HYATT House Fort Lauderdale was clean, close, and convenient. The free shuttle service to/from the airport and the included breakfast make this a excellent choice.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

jihendricks,

Glad you enjoyed our convenience and location, thank you for the great score!