“Excellent suites” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Dania Beach
Palm Coast, Florida
“Excellent suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

The hotel has a lot going for it: free parking, free hot breakfast with egg dishes and breakfast meat, heated outdoor pool, great beds, great showers, full kitchens (just like time shares), free wifi, modern clean rooms, new hotel, free shuttles, etc. Very, very nice. The down side: the studios are very small rooms. The studios are in fact packed with every thing you would expect in an expensive time share except room to move around without banging into something. You can prepare a full meal in the kitchen but there's no place to sit down and eat. There is a counter that looks like a breakfest nook but there are no chairs. The studios are a little cheaper but the suites are recommended.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank denisx

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed for nine days in this hotel and no regrets. Really a family friendly hotel, very quiet, close to malls and easy access to highways. Staff are very welcoming, average breakfast, and wonderful evening socials. Really enjoyed my stay with my family in this hotel, definetly will recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Lolyn
Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

The bedroom has a lot of space including a full kitchen. The breakfast is good. The location is not fantastic, but it's good if you want to go shopping at Miami and Sawgrass Mills. You can also buy online and ask to deliver at the hotel (for free). There are some good restaurants nearby. I would stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Joao R
Luis A, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Joao R:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share with the TripAdvisor community regarding your recent fantastic stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your feedback by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for staying with us and if we can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 954 272 9796.

Luis Arellano
Area General Manager
Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

First it took over an hour to get the hotel shuttle that was to run every 30 minutes. Got there and moved rooms 3 times before they found a clean one.

On my return, I rented a car for the day. When I took it back to the airport, I waited over an hour again for the shuttle. I finally took an other hotels shuttle that was close and walked back. To boot, they never cleaned my room so I has no towels.

This was a VERY poorly run hotel!!!

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Scott S
Dear Scott S:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review about the Hyatt House regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the number of issues you encountered with your stay. It is our goal to be the best lodging option in the Fort Lauderdale Area. We certainly fell short of our goal, please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 954-272-9796.

Luis
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We are relocating for my husband work and we were put up here for the week. Great plave. Quiet. Very nice, no door slamming or traffic noise. We had 6th floor off the elevator so was worried about noise and was pleased at how quite it was. Great staff. Friendly.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are big for the price. Very clean and very close to ft lauderdale airport. I would definitely stay again next time I'm in the area. You get a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom. There's even a dishwasher and pots and pans. Great place!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anonymous74756463
Maitland, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

About a week or so ago I stayed 4 nights here in an executive suite for busines. I went by the Hyatt name, because I had a wonderful experience at a Hyatt in Tampa.

The Bad: This place was not nice. The front desk staff did not smile when I walked in. There was a strange, old smell to the lobby. The elevator had marks like someone had kicked it a bunch of times and was not clean. My kitchen floor was sticky. There were many stains on my couch. The desk chair was torn and tattered. The walls were very thin, you can hear anyone in the hallway and other rooms. There was a party on the Friday night I was there and it lasted late into the evening. Cell service is very bad with my work iPhone and my old cheap cell phone. I had to go outside to use my cell phone. There is only one elevator to use for the whole hotel. The hotel was pretty busy, so I often had to wait on the elevator and it was often already full when it came to my floor. The area of town is not very nice. They would not accept my Hyatt Reward Gold Card. They said since I booked through "Expedia" which I did not, I used the business travel site "Egencia," that I could not gain points. This has was not the case for the Hyatt in Tampa or any other hotels I stay at. I asked two different front desk people.

The Ok/ Good: The rooms are big. There is a full kitchen with a fridge. The shower is large. There is free breakfast and happy hour at night. There was one very nice front desk girl that helped me fax documents.

This may be an place for spring breakers, but for my business trip I was exhausted and frankly pretty grossed out most of the time. I will not be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank AimeeJL
Luis A, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear AimeeJL:

On behalf of our Hyatt House Team please accept our apologies that your stay was not a perfect one. We pride ourselves in delivering the best humanly possible service in the Fort Lauderdale area.

We will use for feedback as a training tool to avoid inconveniencing any guest as you were. We, again thank you for sharing your experience, please consider this as an isolated situation, and hope that your stay at our property does not deter you from continuing to be a Loyal Hyatt Traveler.

We look forward to being of service in the future.

Respectfully,

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port

Been to HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port? Share your experiences!