HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
$109
$98
Fairfield Inn
1,102 results
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefort lauderdaleliving areacruise portevening receptionmon thursbeer and winehome away from homelarge bathroombathroom doorfront desk staffale housefree shuttleshuttle servicefree breakfastwould stay here again
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The Hyatt House was a perfect place to spend the night before a flight from Fort Lauderdale.
We were able to leave our car for the week; the shuttle to and from the airport ran on time; the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff was fantastic. What's not to like!

• Stayed: August 2013
Alan K, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Rowan1970,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Tripadvisor Guest survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 954-922-0271.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites for 2 nights in December on our way to our Princess Cruise. There were roughly 20 people in our group and everyone enjoyed their stay at the hotel. The hubby and I were traveling with our 1 year old at the time and we were glad that our room had a fridge, eating area and plenty of room. Other perks included the breakfast bar and happy hour in the evenings (food was pretty decent). I think this is a good hotel if you're stopping on your way to another destination (airport/cruise port).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Alan K, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear tkk20,

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I recently traveled with 2 children and found this to be an excellent choice. The design and decor was modern and clean. The rooms were incredible, with a full and well stocked kitchen. The beds were comfortable. The amenities were in good condition. The neighborhood was quiet and the highway was a short distance away, making travel easy. The full hot breakfast was exceptional and the evening socials were amazing, offering drinks and food to all guests in the evening. The staff were polite, friendly and helpful. I cannot fault this hotel.

Room Tip: My first room was next to the laundry room on the first floor which was SO noisy until the wee hours. No problem, though, they switched rooms for after the first night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nicaliw,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

After driving with my daughter to Miami for college, I needed a place close to the airport with shuttle service. Employee's were nice and friendly. They have a business center - so you can print out your boarding passes. Breakfast was good, and nice selection of choices. The room was nice and spacious - more than I needed, would be great for travelers needing a kitchen, and living room. The bathroom was just as spacious with a nice shower - no bathtub. Maybe because it is September - It was very quiet. Signed up for the shuttle service and it was a super quick drive to the airport. Overall the hotel appeared to be clean and safe. I would stay there again if I travel there to visit my daughter.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bw1923
Alan K, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear bw1923,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I travel to Fort Lauderdale very frequently, and have stayed at a countless number of hotels in this immediate area. This has to be the very best, and the only place I would stay. Clean hotel and the best staff by far. Make you feel welcome and appreciated..

Room Tip: Have not ever had a bad room at the Hyatt House!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business