“Ideal location and impressive property”

HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Dania Beach
Toronto
“Ideal location and impressive property”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Located just off the I-95 and very close to a nice outdoor shopping plaza. We found it an easy drive to Fort Lauderdale, the airport, and the local beaches. The property was newer and tastefully decorated. Rooms were very clean and functional. The kitchen and bathroom had nice touches. The most impressive aspect of the stay was the buffet breakfast and evening social which included alcohol. Both were very good quality and the selection was varied. Will certainly be back when in the area again.

1 Thank RJRM
Alan K, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Tripadvisor Guest survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 954-922-0271.

Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Hyatt House Ft. Lauderdale by the airport is my go-to hotel in the Lauderdale area. You cannot ask for a better location - close to the cruise port, airport, Hollywood boardwalk, and so much more!
This was my 2nd stay at the Hyatt House, and it continues to impress. The hotel check-in was fast and efficient.
As usual, the hotel was immaculate, and the service was great. Our room was spacious and very clean. The bathrooms were also very clean. Housekeeping did a great job. The same with the pool area. And I can never say enough about the beds!! They are beyond comfortable!!!
This was a pre-cruise stay with family. The price is surprisingly reasonable, being that these are suites with full kitchens.
Internet is included, as was breakfast. No problems with the wi-fi. Breakfast was decent: eggs, sausage, breads, cereals. Nothing outstanding, but better than other hotels. The grounds were clean and cared for.
Hotel service overall was superior, and I was asked several times throughout the stay how everything was going.
This is my hotel for Ft. Lauderdale!

2 Thank PSBChris
Alan K, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, November 23, 2012

Chicago
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed with a group of 10 and had fantastic rooms! Very large. Within walking distance to many food options along with Kmart and liquor store. Great stop before our cruise. They picked us up from the airport for free and it was $8 per person to the port.

Room Tip: Split a 2 room king suite with another couple. It's less expensive and loads of fun to get toget...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We booked a group with this hotel due to the location in Ft. Lauderdale in comparison to the cruise port AND the fact they gave our group FREE parking for 8 days and FREE transfers. Our group booked a year out and was charged $125 plus taxes for the one night. Upon check in, we were greated by the staff, Lisa who is the group manager, and Jodi the hotel manager. Their professionalism throughout this entire year exceeded my expectations. The hotel sits next to the Hyatt Place and is located near a huge strip mall. The rooms were really clean and had comfortable beds. They come with a full equipped kitched and a separate living room. The bathrooms were nice and big with the most updated features. The hotel provides transfers to the Casino which is about 5 minutes away and will pick up guest from the airport until midnight. The morning we left for the cruise I left my office folder in the hotel transfer. I needed our dining list and contacted Allen at the hotel. Allen was able to find my folder and scan an email to me of the dining list. This act, again, exceeded my expectations. If you are going on a cruise out of Port Everglades I would highly recommend this hotel as your stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Getty50
Alan K, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, November 20, 2012

Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a great hotel, very friendly staff and service minded. Big and clean rooms with every possible equipment you need for your stay. We spent 15 days at this hotel and we had a great time,it's close to several good restaurants, just a few minutes away and good shopping just across the street, it is also near to the big outlet Sawgrass Mill. The hotel also offers complimentary snacks and drinks every evening Monday - Friday - nice!!! It is also close to a big gamecenter called "Boomers" which is great if you travel with kids and teens like we were.
We highly recommend this hotel to those who want to spend a great time in Fort Lauderdale.

1 Thank Max S

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We highly recommend this property to those who like spacious accommodations while traveling. The location us great, and the service was exemplary. Prices are great as well - check it out the next time you are in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank shafter1207

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I must admit that the reviews on this hotel confused me. I knew it was obviously Hyatt so I decided to give it a try. My wife, son & I got in around midnight so needless to say we were a little tired, cranky and hungry. My initial complaint (which I already knew based on the reviews) was that there was no restaurants immediately nearby. This place is tucked back off the main drag and you have to walk or drive a ways if you want anything to eat. We went to the other Hyatt hotel across the street, they had a little late-night cafe. DON'T DO THAT UNLESS IT'S ABSOLUTELY YOUR LAST RESORT! Extremely pricey for cold sandwiches and took half hour for the one person working to take our order. Anyway, back to Hyatt House - It was very modern, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also very adequate with lots of choices. I would definitely stay there again the next time I'm in the area, I'll just be a little smarter about food choices!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#12 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port? Share your experiences!