Cambria Hotels Ft Lauderdale Airport South & Cruise Port
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,014 results
All reviewscruise portfort lauderdalebreakfast buffetsmall restaurantsitting areacuban restaurantper personnext morningflat screenshuttle servicefront desk staffpull out sofawalk in showerpool and hot tubchoice hotelsstayed here for one nightvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been staying here for years due to traveling for buisness. I would not pick any other hotel in the area due to there excellent staff. Kamal and Kevin are top notch guys that work the front dest and know me by name when I walk through the front door. The restaurant has exellent food and very friendly people. I love traveling to Fort Lauderdale and staying at the Cambria Suites due to the wonderful people that work there!!
Limousine service for Cambria guests! Yes! Now if you are a Cambria guest you can ride in a limo for a lil more of a taxi price.
Terima kasih Moritsio.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jhon c
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the night before we embarked on a cruise. The hotel is relatively new, it is comfortable, clean, quiet and a fantastic deal if you want to leave your car there while you cruise. They will take you to the cruiseport and pick you up at the end of your cruise, and you can leave your car back at the hotel for free. Our shuttle driver, Winston, was helpful, informative and fun. We will definitely stay here again when we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale!

1  Thank trnmgr
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Sorry to say I lost the name of the very friendly front desk lady who checked us in. She was very professional and friendly. She was generous with her information about where to eat and visit our short time in Fort Lauderdale. Rooms were spacious. Had no idea they still made rooms like that! Convenient to airport and cruise ship. I would recommend this location and for sure stay there again if I had a chance to.

1  Thank Kathy P
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was our third stay at this Cambria Suites in Ft. Lauderdale. Very nice size rooms and clean.
Transportation to/from airport and cruise port. Nice to have two tv's in the room as my husband is a channel switcher. Nice pool deck. Just wish the pool water was a little warmer!

The only problem we had was when we called from the airport for pickup. We waited and waited. Called the hotel again. Still waited. Called the third time, about 40 minutes after first call and told them we were going to take a taxi. They did reimbursed us for the $22 taxi fare. Found out the shuttle was at Port Everglades. They should have told us that it would be about an hour or so before we would be picked up. Just a little bit of customer service needed here. Otherwise everything else was good.

Would stay again.

Miss the chicken!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The room was beautiful, the price was fair, however there was an annoying person at the bar that should of been told she had had enough hours earlier. Her very loud laugh was so annoying I couldn't enjoy my dinner. Then When I found not 1 but 2 pieces of human hair in my burger I was done with that meal. Around the corner from the front desk was a glass door-ed freezer full of Hagandaz Ice cream. So naturally I took one up to the counter to pay for it and waited 10 minutes while 2 ladies waited on the same party of 4 people. My Ice Cream was melting as I patiently waited. Then the lady at the front desk had to screw around and I think check the price and then she told me it was about triple the price in any store. Now after having my dinner atmosphere ruined by the drunk and the meal ruined by the hair all I needed to do was pay an absorbent amount for some damn Ice cream. I put it back!! I said the room was nice and it was. The next morning was another story. On our way to the ship the shuttle bus broke down. The driver was very apologetic and we just laughed it off because we had plenty of time. However if we were running a tighter schedule we may have missed our ship. There was another shuttle driver trying to sell us return rides for close to double the price we were quoted from our hotel. We passed. The cruise was a wonderful memory!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family