“Don't miss eating here!”

Mundi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Friendly Family Atmosphere.... Feels like dining at home without having to do the dishes.....
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food was over the top, service was impeccable and the atmosphere quaint. If you like authentic Italian food, this is the place. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Danielle D
There are newer reviews for Mundi's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I've eaten at Mundi's many times and have always had a great meal. When you see it's in a strip mall you might think OMG, this can't be good; but it's great. The owner will personally greet you and check on you and your food to make sure it's the way you like it. The staff are excellent and it's family run so they make sure you like it. The chianti is my fav followed by penne pasta with Italian sausage!
When in Dania or Hollywood or even Ft Lauderdale take the drive ot Mundi's and have dinner. You will not be disappointed in the great meal.
Stafford

1  Thank Stafford R
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This restaurant is a hidden gem. Although, it is located in a strip mall . .. and looks unassuming . . . the food is OMG great. Went their two times on our last trip. First, time had the "special calamari" and a seafood dish. The second time we had veal . . . which was so tender you were able to cut it with a fork. Mundi's is a family run operation . . . and it feels like you are eating in their home dining room. Evette and Betty were most helpful in helping us to make choices as what to order. I wish we had a restaurant like Mundi's in the Washington, D.C. area I would be eating their at least once a week. But, sure not to miss out on Mundi's.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Mundis is the first place we go when we fly in from Toronto. We have been cusomers for years.
Will Joyce and Evett treat us like family. The food is always fresh and home made.
Pasta, veal,beef, fish and pork t is hard to choose. We are greated with hugs and kises Italian style. My favorite dishes are too numerous to mention.

Helen Miceli rabb

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were staying in Fort Lauderdale overnight December 19th, before going on a cruise. I searched for a restaurant in tripadvisor as I wanted an enjoyable evening before our holiday officially started. If you will this place is a New York neighborhood kind of restaurant. It is in a shopping center and has outdoor seating in good weather. Southern italian with great sauces and properly cooked fresh ingridients. I won't tell you it was the best Italian food I have ever had ( I have been to Italy many times) , but it was an unforgetable overall experience. The Father,(chef), daughter (almost every thing else) were so wonderful that you felt as if you were best friends., The veal, pasta, bread and wine were all very, very good. The highlight for me was a fresly filled cannoli which I could not pass up. The service was exceptional and the price very reasonable. My only regret is that it isn't close to home and if it was I would be a regular. Thanks Tripadvisor for steering us right