Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscruise portfree shuttlelocal restaurantsfort lauderdaleper personupgraded to a suitenext morningleave your carfree breakfastthe breakfast arearental caryogurtwould stay here againpool and hot tubevery hournice roomone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great hotel. Rooms are clean, comfortable and have micrwaves and mini frigs. staff is very helpful. You can park your car here for the length of your cruise and the price comes with a one way transfer to the cruise ship. A return pick up can be pruchased for $10 per person, but only if you have the outbound voucher. It's door-to-door services. well worth the price.
Free breakfast comes with the room and its very good. Spaces are airy and well kept. Pool is outdoors ( but then, this is Florida).

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank globetrotteraz
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Although this location was great and room was nice we were cheated. Upon arriving in Fort Lauderdale after midnight when you can no longer use computers to book a room I called from the airport looking for a place for an overnight stay. I was told on the phone that the room was $99.00. I said, "A hundred bucks?, great I'll take it." Well during the night I got a receipt under my door that was $299.00! (I can't even find that rate available when looking to book online now) Of course I went up the management chain as far as I could go and was able to get the room rate changed to $249. Not much of a break as I still had to pay $149.00 over the quote on the phone. My suggesting is before getting your room verify again what the rate is. No matter how nice the amenities, I still feel cheated.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amybluefish
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel at first view looks pretty nice and modern. The room though that was a different story, they are very small. They were clean but very tight for 4 people. We had a good stay my only complaint is the size since we were traveling with my mom that is handicapped the room size made it a little uncomfortable. I tried to swtich rooms but was told none were available, for the rest all good.

The breakfast was free. They have pre-maid sandwiches of eggs, bacon, sausages, etc. There are also cereals, fruits and yogurt. The personal is very nice. The pool was clean and warm.
This hotel is very close to the Hollywood beach that in my opinion is better than Miami Beach. The place is not cheap by for $111 a night is pretty good. We stayed here on April 11 to April 13.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2012

The hotel is exactly what we saw on the pictures online down to every last detail. The room was very modern and had a couples feels. We arrive to be greeted by a gentleman at the front desk who was very knowledgable of the area for the most part. Upon entering the room it was very dark with only one window but of course I knew that from the online photos. With full HD tv the picture was crystal clear. The down side is that you only get 20 chanels incl. showtime. The gym was very small with 2 treadmills and one elliptical. Down side is the TV's did not have sound in the gym.... The pool area was well maintain. NO bar, No food Places and No Room Service so don't expect that... With all of that being said...... Close to the airport but just in a bad location.. The scenarie was awful. Our window face out towards a used car lot YUCK.... I was happy with the hotel just not so happy with some of the smaller details... anywho... I would stay her again just not for the price we paid... NOT for about $500 bucks we could have gotten a better hotel next to the water.... BTW: RENT A CAR.... THE down side is THERE WAS NO PARKING so we had to drag bags... Ok enough said... Toodles....

Room Tip: The room attendant was great. The AC worked very well but stay away from room 333 because the scenarie is the pits.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Like many guests, stayed just one night, after long flight from UK. Convenient location close to airport, but no noticeable noise. This hotel surprised me, pleasantly so. I was expecting a budget range hotel with minimal facilities and modest room, but this hotel is much better. Rooms appear to be newly refurbished and are bright, clean and well equipped. Bathroom spacious. Great bed and pillows. Spacious car park. Minimal staffing and no bar or restaurant on site or within walking distance, but several within short drive. Inclusive breakfast is a bonus but only adequate ( help yourself to coffee, cereals etc. ). Wouls stay here again if I could get the same deal ( prices vary considerably ).

Room Tip: Room location not critical in my experience.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple