Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
SleepInn
$109
$98
1,163 results
All reviewscruise porthilton brandfull kitchenshuttle serviceevening receptionbedroom suitefree shuttlenext morninggreat place to staylauderdale airportfront desk stafflocal restaurantsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationoatmealearly check
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed here on business for a week because it was close to my business and the airport. Let me start by saying that I have yet to stay at a bad Homewood Suites and this one was definitely up to par. The room suite was very comfortable and spacious I enjoyed the complementary dinner and breakfast during my stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank jhg155
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were a late check in and a early check out. Had to catch a 6:00 am flight. Very convenient to Fort Lauderdale airport, within 5-10 minutes. We always stay at Homewood Suites where ever possible. This property is definitely up to Standards. Quick check in, clean and convenient as always. Thanks Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great Hotel , We stayed the night before a cruise and the rooms were clean and the beds real comfortable. The shuttle service was prompt and also took us to a restaurant to eat dinner. A+ hotel. no complaintes here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tom M
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel upon the recommendation of our travel agent. As always she knew exactly what she was talking about! A great night's sleep, close to the port, and an incredibly inexpensive place to park our car while on our cruise. The shuttle to the cruise ship port is also included! #Winning

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank kimmikae
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very Nice, Quiet, Clean, nice staff. Breakfast was simple and ready when they said it would be, nothing fancy but it was decent and quick. Coffee was good. Kitchenette was fine for what I needed, Alarm did not work, but that must have been my fault. Fortunatly, I also requested a wake-up call and that happened on time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business