My last stay in Fort Lauderdale was in a tiny, cramped room. Not so here. Lots of space to spread out and relax. Kitchenette is very handy. Two hi-def tv's. Two phones. Good wireless and wired internet connections. Standard free breakfast, and a manager's special every evening that included free beer and wine. Friendly staff. Nice pool. Small fitness center, but I never had to wait for a treadmill. Everything was reasonably clean and well maintained. Just off the interstate and near the airport, but I never heard traffic or airplane noise.Overall a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach