Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
$135
$107
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$88
$167
$116
Hyatt.com
1,173 results
All reviewscruise porthilton brandfull kitchenshuttle serviceevening receptionbedroom suitefree shuttlenext morninggreat place to staylauderdale airportfront desk stafflocal restaurantsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationoatmealan early flight
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the second time that my family of 3 stayed here. This time we stayed for 9 days. We stayed in a King 1 bedroom. It was cosy and clean. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The food provided for breakfast and evening (free wine and beer in the evening) was good and was replenished on a regular basis. Also, a couple of times we arrived at breakfast at closing time and the breakfast staff was kind enough to let us get our breakfast without rushing us :-)

The hotel had a warm & homey feel to it, particularly the dining/lobby area with the big screen TV and couches. The exercise room is small and set up for cardio not weights. I was still able to get my cardio, abs and pushes done. Our room was quiet and we didn't hear any noise. Being close to the airport, we didn't here any airplanes at night or in the evening when in our room. The mattress in our room was soft and I did wake up with some back pain (and I'm not overweight).

The beach is only 15 minutes away by car!! You should have a car if you aren't staying for a fewnights since there isn't anything (restaurants, shopping, entertainment) in walking distance. The shuttle service is very good.

Last year I said I would definitely stay here again and we did. This time we stayed 9 days. We went to boomers and my child and enjoyed it. We also went to Jungle Island (private zoo) in Miami and it was better than I thought it would be. I would recommend going to Hollywood Beach. I saw lots of family's there and there's lot's of parking. The Ft lauderdale beach has less room on the beach and parking can be challenging.

Note: There are several restaurants 1 exit south on the 95 near the other hotels. The Chipotle Grill is great and busy.

Room Tip: Rent a car if you are staying for a few days. There nothing in walking distance.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. I was impressed most by the service. The guy at the desk knew the area and wasn't annoyed by all of my questions. I travel to fort lauderdale a couple times a year and this guy was the most impressive. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our first experience at a Homewood Suite, and overall, it was a good experience. Our reservation was for over a week, and it was a perfect location since it included a kitchen giving us flexibility in our meal choices. The room was a good size and arranged efficiently for 3 adults. We even had room for my grandson’s play-yard. Liliana and Audriana were superstars during the breakfast hours. The food was hot and tasty, and the area was very clean. Liliana even took time to play with my grandson a few times. They made us feel like we were staying with friends- not at a hotel. Quentin, at the front desk, was very personable. It is definitely appreciated! Angela R., another front desk rep, was very helpful during our stay. We experienced problems with our room three days due to housekeeping, or lack of housekeeping, and she rectified the problems best she could. She was understanding and sympathetic. The housekeeping staff assigned to our room, 307, didn’t replace towels, didn’t clean the bathroom, didn’t refresh the sheets when asked, didn’t replenish the shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, paper towels, etc as provided, and didn’t take out the full can of garbage. Angela sent up our missing supplies right away, and we thank her for that. The front desk manager- no name tag, slender female with a dark haired bob hairstyle- could take a page from Angela’s book. This manager was rude and didn’t act professional. It is not appropriate to me, or to my husband, to refer to him as “papi.” It is slang, and its reserved really for people you know. She didn’t know us in the slightest. She also was dismissive when my husband overheard her talking about break-ins to 2 vehicles during our stay. She talked about this incident freely in English and in Spanish so naturally, he asked about it. We had our personal vehicle parked out front with my grandson’s presents. It was important to know what we could. She told him that nothing of the sort had happened, but once he repeated the details she had previously stated, she couldn’t deny it, and said “uh…yeah….” and left him standing at the front desk. Like I said, overall it was good. I’d go back to this location, but I’d hope to have a better experience with housekeeping and see a more professional manager.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TheTravelingCuRicans
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We recently booked this hotel pre cruise and had a wonderful stay. Shuttle pickup from airport was quick and comfortable (large bus with trailer for baggage) and driver very friendly. Although we arrived at 1030 am our room was ready and waiting for us. We booked a 2 queen, one bedroom suite for our family of 4. Enjoyed having the extra space with separate "living room" and appreciated having 2 TV's especially when travelling with teens :) Room smelled fresh and was spotless. Used the shuttle again to airport and back for car rental and each time was quick and effortless. We opted to take a taxi to Port Everglades as it was cheaper for 4 of us rather than book through the shuttle company. I think we paid $23 including tip. Would not hesitate to book this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cindy l
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised how nice this hotel was. My room had a comfortable bed, full size fridge, and microwave. The complimentary breakfasts were not what you might expect, eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy. I don't know if they had chefs or southern grandmas cooking, but the food had flavor. I would definately recommend this place to stay. The staff were all really nice, they even let us check in early when we got back from our cruise. I will stay there again if I am in the Ft. Lauderdale area again.

• Stayed: August 2012