We chose to stay here prior to heading out on a cruise. We took the complimentary hotel shuttle from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. The shuttle van was very clean and the driver was informative. The front desk agent was friendly, and we were checked in quickly. Our room was clean, comfortable, had a microwave and fridge. The air worked great in our room, however the air was broke in the small workout room. The continental breakfast at the hotel had a good variety. We chose to take a taxi for $20 to the port the following morning. We ate at the Las Vegas (Cuban) Restaurant across the street, and it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach