This was not my first stay at this Best Western, but I must say, it was one of my most memorable ones. After having a horrible travel experience the day of arrival in Ft Lauderdale it was so great to be welcomed by the wonderfully warm staff. The staff member that stood out the most was Luis, he was absolutely great! I joked about the long day I'd had and how I'd like nothing more than a nice warm bath and a big comfy bed, well, he made sure all that came true. The room was spacious, clean and the bathroom had a wonderful waterfall shower and jetted tub. I love Best Western and this is always our hotel of choice on trips to the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. We ended up extending our stay an extra day and again, the hotel was very accommodating to us.
I'll admit, the hotels can use some repairs and a little wifi boost, but of course wear and tear comes with time/age. I look forward to our next trip (which happens to be in August lol) and hope that I can write a review with this much joy.
Thank you Luis, you're AMAZING! Thank you Best Western for being consistent with great customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach