We arrived late evening to stay one night for a connecting flight out to Puerto Rico.The entrance to the hotel was a tad confusing because the drive into the hotel had a curve that was off of Starling Rd hidden with full foliage. We figured it out though. The check in was quick. I purchased the room off a 3rd party website and got the room for $62/night! I picked it for its location just an exit from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, GREAT breakfast (waffles, crispy bacon and more), & complimentary hourly airport shuttle. Our room was on the 6th floor next to the elevators, but I did not hear a peep at night. Our room was spacious, high ceilings, clean bathrooms with plenty of toiletries. The TV was set to one volume (louder than normal), but that wasn't a concern. I like how we had a love seat couch in the room which offered more convenience. I printed out my boarding passes at the computer lab across from the front desk. There is only one computer that is hooked up to the printer. We were checked out in a flash and off to the airport. Great quick stay for the price, location and services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites