I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel for a one night stay prior to hopping on a cruise in Port Everglades. I hotwired for a 3 star hotel near FLL and came up with the Best Western. I was concerned after reading some reviews on TripAdvisor about the Best Western. But, it was a good price and I figured it was just one night.
The hotel offered a shuttle service from FLL to the hotel - I called as soon as we had our luggage, and when I got out of the terminal and over to the hotel shuttle service area, the Best Western shuttle was waiting for us. I asked for a quiet room on a high floor, since the hotel faces a freeway, and they obliged with a room on a high floor in the back of the hotel. The hotel is close to a shopping center - just about a 10 minute walk, under the freeway. We had forgotten to pack a swimsuit, so we rushed over to Kmart. My daughter tried the swimming pool - it was small but fine for her. The next morning, we went downstairs for the free breakfast, and the place was packed. We opted to take a taxi to the port, as their shuttle service ($10/pp) didn't go to the port til 12pm, and we wanted to leave at 1030am, and the cost was about the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites