Stayed at this property for the second time. First time was dec 2012. Check in was easy. They are a very busy hotel so don't expect to get a room before 3pm. Also because they are very busy some areas show heavy traffic wear and tear. This is to be expected at heavy use hotels. Everything was clean, the bedding was very comfy! Pillows were good, blankets not too heavy, air conditioner not too noisey, and there was a nice night light in the bathroom on the hair dryer. Desk person was pleasant and efficient even though a guest was demanding to change rooms because of hallway carpet condition on the third floor. He said yes ma'am, one moment, and tried to accommodate her. Our room was on the 6th floor, hallway carpet looked new but needed to be swept. Our carpet in room showed wear and dirt but it was not bad really at all. Just expected at a heavy use property. Will stay again. Breakfast area is busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach