While this hotel is a good value for a pre or post cruise stay, it has some drawbacks. Not sure what happened to the carpets, but it looks like a bleach stain is everywhere. The general property looks like it needs to be updated with fresh paint and carpeting. A rigid, only on the hour airport shuttle wasn't optimal, because we had to miss the free breakfast to make their 6:00 AM shuttle. The room was large and spacious, but a 32 inch screen tv was a little on the small side compared to other area properties. Easy access from the freeway and a 10 minute drive to the airport. Didn't seem to have as good a quality as we've found in other Best Western plus level properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites