hello my fellow colleagues! i hope you are doing all great! we wanted to visit the bass pro shops at dania beach and found this very nice hotel. which, by the way is in an excellent location. the room itself is pretty pretty good for the price we got. the bed is comfortable as well the pillows. has a nice flat tv and the breakfast is included on the rate. check in was very smooth... they have many latin guys there, so english will not be a problem. the breakfast is ok, has waffles, eggs and plenty options to have your morning started... if you are in fort lauderdale area is a must to visit sawgrass mill. for those that doesn't know is a big mall, and is just located a 15 or 20 minutes drive from this hotel... is a shopper's paradise... the only con is the elevators. at breakfast the hotel is very very busy and the elevators are very very slow, i know we are on vacation and is not the best way to spend it but if you are on the first or second floor i suggest to take the stairs... i will come back, because it was a nice stay and believe me the price is unbeatable and you got more for what you are paying...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites