Two of us stayed at the hotel for one night prior to taking a cruise from Port Everglades. We paid $89.99 plus taxes but noted that if we have left the reservation later the same room would have been $200+. The hotel is very close to the airport, but not that easy to find using our GPS (Garmin) which gave us incorrect information. Check in was fine as was check out, staff were friendly and polite. The room was quite large but the bathroom was very small in comparison. The beds and sheets etc were comfortable and new(ish).
The two elevators are very small for the number of floors/rooms. The carpets all need replacing badly both in the corridors and in our room. The “free” breakfast was OK, but it was like a rugby scrum, too many people not enough space and the “dining” area was laid out very badly – getting to anything was a real problem. The two ladies who worked here were very efficient and polite, I don’t know how they did it.
This hotel was not bad but I’m pleased we only stayed one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites