“Great italian food with a hommy feeling”
Review of Don & Sal's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Don & Sal's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great portions. Its not your upscale restaurant but they make you feel welcome an appreciated. Everyone from the waiters and waitresses all the way to Sal are an amazing group of people. I will definitely recommend the lasagna, manicotti, the flounder is to die for. Oh cant forget the cheesecake, mouth watering!!. I can recommend to everyone. Is worth the visit.

2  Thank Tuti33324
Sal S, Owner at Don & Sal's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you! We highly appreciate your review. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

We went for the early bird special and had a wonderful meal - it came with soup or salad, a drink and dessert for one low price! The service was very good and the food homemade. The garlic knots bread was also tasty! If you like Italian food this is the place.

3  Thank Jandy618

We are very happy to hear you had a great dining experience. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

If you haven't eat at don & sal's ( former don& venny's) I deeply advise you to do it, the specials of the day are delicious and the cheesecake is homemade and excellent! My wife was so happy with the food and service that we are planning a soon return! Thank you don & sal's for made my day :)

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The food in this place is absolutely AMAZING!!! Huge portions and the best part its authentic italian. I will definitely be back very soon.

2  Thank Roxy R
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My name is Susan I had a wonderful expierence my server was a little cute girl named Rachel..I ate one of the specials it was amazing..then had homemade cheese cake I cant wait to go back 2 thumbs up THANK YOU Susan M.

2  Thank Rachoholik