“Pub grub with Atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Field Irish Pub & Eatery

The Field Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berwick, Nova Scotia
“Pub grub with Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

January, late Wednesday afternoon, warm'ish day. Outside was nice and quiet, other than traffic noise. Great ambiance. Liked the banyan tree. Inside had great pub atmosphere and was nice and cool. Shepherds pie was tasty. Country chicken pie was delicious. Was worried when it first came out, so soupy.... but was great for the puff pastry to soak up the flavor. Big chunks of chicken, more than I like, but great for others. Menu said peas but it didn't. Ladies room was very nice, wish I took pics. Clean and had an old cast iron stove as decoration. Poor feral cat: cute but not domesticated or friendly at all.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KellyMaae

Davie, Florida
“Best place to hang out and eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Best place to hangout, have some pints, enjoy great live music, eat thinking your grandma is in the kitchen. In a very nice atmosphere with great people all ages. It doesn't get more irish than this place!

Kingstown, St. Vincent
“Best Irish pub outside of Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to The Field for years, every time I go to Florida. And it's always fantastic.

I just went again, after this time actually going to Ireland and a real Irish pub. And I must say, this place lives up to the status as an authentic Irish pub.

A huge variety or beers, and fantastic food. Even my wife who lived in Ireland for a few years was happy to have a good Irish stew.

The staff are terrific as well. And in at the bar are mostly Irish staff. Always fun to talk to, especially if they know you are Irish or have been to Ireland.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Irish food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

What an awesome place! This place reminds me of Johnny Fox's pub in Dublin. The staff are very friendly and their valet parking is great! It's a very popular place so try and book a table if you can. Great ambiance and the food is seriously delicious! We had sausage rolls and chicken country pie and a steak. It was fantastic! If you're in the area you have to go and have a meal!

Crossville, Tennessee
“A welcome suprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were leaving the next day on a cruise and stayed in Dania where we could leave our car. When it got to be dinner time I did a search for restaurants near by. This one came up and I was ready for some comfort food. When we pulled in the parking lot was already crowded.(a good sign) I ordered my favorite, shepards pie, it tasted so good I wish we had the time to go back there after our cruise. My husband ordered the app. Chicken tenders and had more than enough for dinner. The whole atmosphere was laid back yet the service was excellent.

• Visited December 2013